Chapter 35: Heartbreak

OFF POV

"There's nothing you can do to apologize, it happened to me Off, you can't go back to the past just to correct them. So I'm coming back now because I want you to die. Die with your stupid father." She said while her tears slowly go down through her eyes.

Yes, she's my sister. My long lost sister. The sister that just suddenly pop out in my life and then pop in again here, wanting to have a revenge to me and to our dead father.

It feel like a stab on my chest and feels like our father breaks my heart. I mean, I know my sister had done something bad to me and Gun but why? Why is this happening? I am so confused right now.

And my dad. The man that I idolize since I was a kid, the man that I loved the most ever since, the man who always protect me, is the man who abuse and rape my sister?! If you are seeing P'Nin right now, she is like a stone. A stone that gets much stronger and bolder as the time goes by. And her experience in her past helps her more to be like this.

It feels like a heart break to me that, I am standing here right in front of my sister, late listening to her heartbreaking stories that I don't fvcking know through this years. I was stunned at the place where I am standing, because of shock and thoughts that mind is crossing.

"I'm sorry...." The only word that came out in my mouth.

"I don't know...." I added looking at her stunned.

I tried to fight the tears that are slowly going down through my cheeks, but I can't.

"I'm sorry? You don't know? Tsk, Oh come on Off!!! If you listen to me back then, we will never face each others like this today!! If you listen to me back then, Mom will know because she always listen to you!! She is always on your side!!! Maybe if you listen back then, I didn't experience that kind of life..." She shouted at me then slowly lower her voice.

"P'Nin...." I whispered.

"But there's nothing we can do Off, destiny is really playful. Look at us now, look at what is happening and will happen to us today. Later, only one of us will stand and stay alive, because we can't say who will die and survive today. I just want to be able to fight at least once in my life. Because when I was going through the most horrible experience of my life, I didn't even fight, not even once did I howl." She said hardly.

"But we can still do it on our way P'Nin, Please ... I'm begging you, let's just do it our way sister. I want you to be with us and be able to have fun and open to us. I don't want us to hurt each other because we are siblings. P'Nin? Please...." For the first time in my life, I knelt down in front of her.

I try to reach her hands but she refused it and move backwards to me.

"It's too late Off, I'm so thirsty for revenge on you, I poured out all my anger on your father when he died but I didn't think that I would want you to be together until death. I'm so mad at you, even if you're the one to die, I'm happy. I'll let your mother live, after all, you love her the most, right? And because I really want your mom to see you die, I invited her today." She said calmly.

She clapped her hands and I saw her mens pull out my blindfolded mother from door near us and I also saw that one of her men was holding Nirin.

Her three mens approached me and held both my hands forcedly, I also saw that his other men also grabbed Gun and pulled him away from me violently. I saw Mike just staring at us and slightly moving towards to Gun's place.

I no longer knew what was going on, I was hurt and angry unknowingly. The questions are already mixing in my mind and it is even more disturbed by the emotions I feel. Maybe it's time for me now to just accept it wholeheartedly that my beloved sister will kill me right in front of my mother and Gun. Even Nirin will saw her uncle die. Too pity for me.