Chapter 3: Coffee Shop

GUN POV

I woke up as early as I used to, and of course I went back to my old routine on because today is Monday and now I will open my cafe earlier because my father just made a big tarpaulin infront of our company and boom… My identity revealed. I go to the bathroom and take a bath. After taking a bath I choose my outfit and I chosen my big white shirts, a pants, a belt bag and a pair of L.V slippers. And I went to the coffee shop.

"Sawasdee krap Khun Gun." Mike said

"Sawasdee Nong Mike." I said.

"Nong are you okay? You look pale?" I added.

"Uh… P' seriously I'm having a fever and cough now." He answered.

"Oh… Nong Mike you can go home now and take a rest I can handle this." I said and smile at him.

"But P' who will help you here." He said

"Don't worry, I will help him." A man behind me said.

I stopped fo a while and recall the voice, that's a familiar one. And when I turn around I see the man who I bumped into the cafeteria. His wearing a black shirt, tucked in his long pants, wearing a converse shoes and wearing a black cap. I look at him for a second.

"Um… Do you know me? And do you know that I have a coffee shop?." I asked confused.

"Yeah." He said.

"And you're serious about helping me even though I just met you yesterday?." I asked again.

He nod. Oh my god, can he speak more words. I think he just only know a short words.

"Okay…. Um… Nong Mike you can go now… Take a rest Nong Mike…" I said.

"Yes P… Khob khun krap…" He said and leave us.

"And you, Mr. What is your name?" I asked.

"Off." He answered shortly.

"Oh, Mr. Off, why did you just volunteer yourself to help me here at my cafe?." I said.

"Because I want." He said.

"Do you know how to make coffee? Or to talk much longer to entertain the customers?." I said.

"Yes." He said.

*//Ugh…. He's so annoying….\\ (Gun's mind)

"So okay, by the way what will you ask for in return, for helping me here at my cafe?" I said.

"Nothing." He said.

"As in nothing? Money don't you want money?." I asked.

"No." He answered.

"Okay, it's up to you Mr. what's your name again?." I asked.

"Off, Off Jumpol, Tee-rak." He whispered the last word.

"What did you say?" I asked again.

"Off, my name is Off."

"Oh.. Okay, we can start now cause there so many customers are coming.. Be ready and entertain them okay… And by the way Um…. The apron is there at the cabinet behind the ref…. Okay don't think you could find it, so let me get it for you." I said.

I went to the kitchen and take an apron and come back to the place where I leave him. And after I went back I can't see him. I search him and I saw him infront of the bookshelves. He's searching a book.

I watched him picking a book, and his elegance suddenly entered my mind. He was tall, he was handsome and white. He is really familiar to me but I don't know where we met and then his name seems really familiar. I took a deep breath... What is that Gun stop, stop what you are thinking, give him the apron and start working.

"Um… here's the apron." I said.

"I don't mind if you stare at me that long, but I'm worried that I might melt because of your stare." He said.

And I actually shocked. He just talk much longer but I'm embarrassed.. Did I stare at him that long…

"Um… I'm sorry, I just find you look familiar.. Did I met you before?." I asked.

"Do you want to open you shop or not? If not I would leave." He frankly said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, and open the shop.

The number of people ordering at my coffee shop started to increase while Off and I became busy, but I could still look at him. I really feel like I've seen him before, I just don't know where and when ... I put my thoughts aside and focused on my work, until I didn't realize that the sun was about to set. That day I did not even see Off look at me or ask me.

I was also surprised because he was really impressive in his ability in this business. I was cleaning the kitchen now and I noticed that he was sitting at a table and reading for a long time. I will talk to to him after I finished some stuff, but he stand up and went closer to me.

"Gun?" He said.

"Yes?" I answered.

"May I asked you something?." He said.

"Okay, what is it?" I said.

And he stop for a while. "Umm.... Nevermind. Don't mind it.". He said.

"Okay..?" I answered confused.

"I'm going home. Bye" He said.

"But I-.." I don't finished my words when he left me.

"But I need to know you…" I whispered.

After cleaning and dispose some stuffs at the cafe, I went home and went straight at my room. I dropped myself on the bed and took a deep breath.

"It was a tiring day, and someone unexpected help me today." I said to myself.

And I suddenly thought of researching him on the internet. I grabbed my laptop and put his name on it. And I was surprised by what I have found out. He is a ceo, not just a ceo, he is the owner of O.J.A company, the most famous fashion clothing line in asia. But why did he just help me all of a sudden, when he has a very large company.

"I need to talk to you you, Mr. Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn." I said and take a deep sleep…

OFF POV

Ever since I was dreaming about a guy and know the story that I've been dreaming of I started to get confused. Then one day at the cafeteria I bumped at the cute little guy, his literally smaller than me, and wearing extra large clothes, it reminds me the guy that I've been dreaming of.

So after I saw that cute familiar guy, I asked my staff to catch some informations about him and I found out that he is the son of the owner of the G.P.P company. And the good thing is that their company is asking for a proposal for me.

The next day I found out he had his own cafe. I went there and told his staff in the cafe to pretend to get sick, and he agreed so Gun agree to it. But of course I paid the man. When the two of us left, I noticed that he was staring straight at me.

I ignored him until the end of the whole day. I sat down for a moment and picked up the book I had seen earlier the title of the book was The Man in My Dream. He seems to be dreaming just like me. I got up and went to him in the kitchen so, when I just noticed that he wanted to ask me something. I avoided and went home immediately. When I got home, I went straight to my bed and sat at my bed.

"I will ask you, soon Mr. Gun Attaphan Phunsawat…" I said.

"And if I confirm that my guts saying is true, be ready, because I will never let you go again." I added and fell asleep.

Here's an another update for you guys... I'm so sorry I updated so late. Arghhh. I'm just having a busy life right now but I will update as soon as I have a free time.  God bless you and Keep Safe.