Chapter 22: Trust

GUN POV

I am still staring at Papii when he speaks again and get back the attention of the visitors to him. He's still looking at me.

"Do you want to know my love story?." He asked to the visitors.

"Yes!!"

"Whoa!!"

"This amazing!!"

"He's opening up!!"

"Yes Mr. Adullkittiporn!!"

"We want to know!!"

The visitors screamed and clapped their hands.

"Okay, so here's my story. One day I wake up and feel that there is something missing on me.

I keep finding it and thought that it's just a thing, but I don't find it. I think I suspected wrong.

When I turned 27 I started to dream, dream about something great and fun to the point that, I want only to sleep to keep my dreams on it's own scenes.

I keep dreaming about those dreams, but at first I don't like it because I was dreaming about a boy." He said and chuckled.

"But as days goes by, I love it day by day and grow it like a big tree and keep a big space in my heart.

When I turned 29 I saw the face of the boy in my dreams, I was so glad and happy so much." He smiled.

"And when the comes I saw and meet him, I don't want to approach or even to dare talk to him. Because I have my reasons, but I can't control myself and break my own rules.

But I've lost him again, he's mad at me because I keep a secret to him and he wanted me to be gone in his life and let him go. So I grant his wish. I let him go." His face changed and his eyebrows are frowned.

"After months, I meet him again. And now I don't want him to say me again that words. Because now, I want to be part of his life.

I want him to hold tight and not to let him go again. I want to spend the rest of our lives together.

And that boy I was telling to all of you is the boy who's the main reason of tonight's celebration and the boy who's right in front of me right now." He said with his eyes sparkling.

The visitors got shocked and maybe reality hit them again. They all screamed and clapped their hands more loudly than earlier.

"Ehem, Um... Gun..." He cleared hi throat and he caught again the visitor's attention.

"I know that I'm in a relationship with you now, but I want to ask you again if you want to be my boyfriend in front of all the people who is important to you.

Will you be my boyfriend Gun?." He asked and put out a little box in his pocket then kneel in front of me.

I looked at Pops and his smiling so widely. Pim is having a teary eye and the visitors are saying yes. I can't help my emotions and a tear escape my eyes and flow in my cheeks. I looked at Papii and nod.

"Yes Papii, I want to be your boyfriend." I said and the visitors clapped their hands and screamed.

Papii stand up and open the box, I saw a bracelet that has a words for Papii and he showed me his hand and I saw a bracelet and saw a words there too.

"I come back for you Gun"

"I will still accept you Off"

That's what is written on our bracelet. I was so beyond happy this night and we hugged each right in front of the visitors. They can't stopped clapping their hands and a wide smile on their faces are still there.