Chapter 24: Training 2

OFF POV

I trust Tay so much when it comes to Gun that's why I trust him to train Gun. I was driving and going to my company when Joss my Agent secretary called. I answered the phone.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting of what you are doing today Sir, but there  was an emergency at the Agency Company Sir. Agent Luke called me to tell me to called you so I called you immediately." Joss said.

"All right, tell me I'm going." I said and change the route of car.

"Yes sir." Joss said and I hang up the phone.

I'm still driving when I notice the black cars following me. I sped up my pace, and put on my mask and noticed that their pace seemed to be accelerating as well.

Until every time I see a detour I turn my car to mislead them, but suddenly they appear in front of me so I drive backwards and maneuver to get up.They are still chasing me and shoot me by a gun, but thankfully my car is bulletproof.

I tried to mislead them again by keeping on detour and finally I escaped them. I went straight to the Agency and Joss greeted me with a worried reaction. He follow me until I get seat on my office.

"Sir Agent Luke said that he already knows about your father's death. But I have not been able to contact him since he called me earlier. I feel like something went wrong with his bad Khun Off." Joss said.

"Then find him Joss, take from him all the information he knows, because there is may be only one who has planned all of this." I said seriously.

"How did you say that Khun Off?." Joss asked.

"Someone was following me earlier and I was also hit by bullets. Fortunately, I was able to mislead them and I drive my car fast." I said.

"Are you all right Khun Off?." Joss asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, so I hope you can find Agent Luke early so I can make sure that  I guess the right person." I grinned.

"Yes I will Khun Off." He said and bow.

And Joss left my office. I did not leave my office because it was difficult for
my situation to leave right away because it's dangerous.

I'm sure that they are still looking for me. I was just thinking here in my office when I remembered what I was referring to earlier.

"Get ready, because by the time I can prove that it is you. I can't do nothing but forget who you are in my life and I will kill you just like you did to my father." I said and lean in my chair.

GUN POV

P'Tay and I continued our training and have not rested since before. It's 3 pm but P'Tay just keeps asking me to do it because Papii seems to be ordering it.

Now P'Tay is teaching me taekwondo because we just finished boxing and karate.

"This is the case Gun, it looks like karate. This is called 45 kicks. Next kick is to knock you down and confuse the opponent. All right, try it." P'Tay said.

I tried it and miraculously I was able to do it over and over again and I could not just doing great but I can really do it great. P'Tay was amazed again because I saw him stunned me as if asking how I did that.

"I'm wondering about you Gun, how can you do them so easily. And that's notjust it, the strength of your kick and punch and you move so fast.

P'Off seems to be happy when he will know this because it's just your first day of training you look so good. It looks like you will match the skill of P'Off, Gun." P'Tay explained.