Chapter 28: Busy

OFF POV

It's been a week since the last time I saw Gun. We're both busy and has no time for each other, but the both of us understand it. He said he's busy because of his up coming proposal in their company and I'm busy here too, seeking justice for my father.

And now that Gun knows about what am I doing about my father's death, I'm comfortable to it and get a relief because he's okay with it. I just need to stay safe and healthy he said. He's so cute.

I have my leads about the suspects, at first I can't believe it because how did he/she do that? What is my father's sin to him/her? All the questions that I can ask to him/her is I already asked to myself.

I've been focusing on my father's death for months now and I will ready myself when we start our move. I'll ready my mental, physical and emotional emotions because he/she is not just an ordinary antagonist in my life he/she also have a space in my heart.

I'm not worried now about Gun's safety. He finished his trainings for a week and learned new strategies about fightings. He even beat Tay when they had to fight to each other.

And when Tay losses, he even suggested that Gun and me should fight, but I refuse it though. I don't wanna hurt my precious Gun, because he's only the best in my life. Gun is strong but you can't really see it because he's too cute and adorable.

I was scanning our plan when Joss enter my office.

"Khun Off, Khun Gun wants to talk to you in the line. Should I connect him to yours?." He asked.

My face enlighten when I hear that words from him. I looked at Joss and nod. I wet closer to my telephone and answer it.

"Hello Papii." Gun greeted me.

"Hello Love, I miss you." I said to him.

"I miss you too Papii, I miss you so much." He said.

"Why did you call me Love?." I asked him.

"Papii, I'm eating alone for a while and I'm so sick of it. I don't have anyone here to eat with. Pim is busy in her family and business and Pops went overseas to have his vacation. You know Papii, I feel alone and I miss you so much too.

That's why even though you're busy, I called you. I can't freaking hold myself because I'm so stressed of eating alone. It's too quiet." He continuously said.

"Calm down Love, so you want me and you to eat together?." I chuckled.

"If you're free Papii, but if you can't it's okay. I can handle myself." He said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry Love, there's no busy day when it comes to you. You know that I love you so much, that I can do anything for you." I said and chuckled.

"Oh my god, I'm not eating alone. Thank you so much Papii, I'm so excited to see you. So Papii, let's meet tommorow okay Papii?." He said in a excited tone.

"Sure Love, and do you want me to be with you in your unit too? Because you said you're alone so doesn't it feel strange being alone in that unit." I said and smile.

"Oiii Papii, you're teasing me again. I'm okay ALONE in my UNIT. Because I prefer having a QUITE time and take a REST than to do something ELSE." He said and laughed.

"I said I'll accompany you in you're unit and you said you're so sick in those quite places Love, but I think I love what you are thinking right now." I teased him and laughed.

"You know Papii, if you can't say anything that makes no sense, please shut your mouth okay." He exclaimed.

"Love, you know that I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to you." I said and laughed again.