Chapter 32: Fight

(A/N: This chapter may contains violents, sexual contents and an inappropriate language.)

GUN POV

When I saw Spence woke up, I saw his eyes widen and fastly put his clothes on. I ran faster to get escape. I was running downstairs when I realized that there is so many people here keeping this old building secured.

I look right and left and run again. While running I keep thinking about my family. I need to survive for Pops, I need to survive for Pim, and I need to survive especially for Papii. I was running when I suddenly stopped when I saw Spence in front of me.

In just a blink of eyes, I am already surrounded by all of their persons. I stepped backward and Spence speak.

"Who do you think you are easily escaping me like that baby?." He said and licked his lips seductive.

"I'm not you're baby you piece of shit!." I shouted at him.

His facial expressions change. He's face are more darker than before. I can see in his eyes that he's insulted of what I have said. I grinned.

"Why? Are you insulted that I call you shit?." I sarcastically said.

"Or you're hurt because I was just telling the truth bitch." I said and smile at him.

"Oh so you wanna play baby?." He said and clenched his fist.

I looked down and think. I think I can fight today. I'm still a little weak but I can handle it because P'Tay wasn't the only one who taught me to fight.

Because every time Papii has time, he always teaches me to fight and I get stronger because of him. I immediately remembered what Papii said to me that day before P'Tay and I fight.

Flashbacks

"If you wanted to beat the opponent you need to see his weakness immediately. Look at the sight of him not doubting you. And if you know you are almost loosing hope in the battle, use your intellect, strategy and strength to win.

I know you are not used to these kind of fields Gun, but for yourself I hope you do. And when I am not by your side I hope you think of these words.

You are strong and smart enough to beat them, and all people can't just underestimate you because of your weak abilities. Everyone can learn and fight as long as you have the courage to fight." He said and show me his encouraging smile.

Back to Reality

I looked at him and grinned. I saw his eyebrows frowned. I need to fight, that is the only sentence that keeps running on my mind right now. I clenched my fist and look at him straight.

"Okay, I accept what you want. Let's play you trash." I said and stared at him.

"You little shit you keep calling me-." He did not finish what he was going to say when I suddenly kicked him in the chest.

He was knocked down by its force and did not get up immediately. I smiled because this is how it feels to have something against them.

I walked towards to him and said.

"Game On."

His eyebrows frowned and saw his expression change. I was alerted when suddenly his persons run towards at me. Fortunately, I immediately avoided them. I am ready so I will fight.

I run towards to one of them and punched him in the face, kick his face and broke his right arm, his mouth exploded and he was bleeding when suddenly someone run towards at me again and he was holding a broken chair.