Chapter 8: Truth

(A/N: This chapter may have some cursed words and violent actions. BEWARE)

GUN POV

"Gun, don't leave me again..Hm... I can't live without you..." He murmured.

Hearing those words coming from him while sleeping, breaks my heart I don't know why but it really breaks me. All this he know that I was dreaming about him and he's dreaming about me too. I went to the kitchen and pour a glass of water comeback from kitchen to my bed and spill it to him. He woke up.

"What the heck Gun?!". He said with a little high pitch tone.

"Why are you lying at me? Huh?!." I shouted at him.

"What?! I am not lying at you!." He shouted back.

"What the fuck!! I just fucking hear you saying my name and begging me not to leave you cause you just fucking said you can't live without me." I shouted back and slapped him.

His reaction was still nothing even though I slapped him. He calmed and walk a little bit closer to me.

"Wait wait Gun, calm down it's just a dream okay?." He said calmly.

"I know it's a fucking dream but it means a lot to me!!! Do you know how much time I spend just to know if the man that I've been dreaming of is dreaming about me too?! Do you know how much I want to know you?! Do you know how much I want to say to that I FUCKING LOVE YOU?!!!." I shouted at him.

I saw his reaction changed from calm one to a shocked one. He walk closer to me again and hold my hand but I refuse and slapped him again both sides.

"Gun I-." I cut his words.

"No need explanation P'Off, I understand that you saw me only as your friends. I know that." I said coldly.

"And you can go now P'Off. It looks like your not dizzy anymore. And DON'T.COME.BACK.AGAIN." I said and leave my bedroom.

I saw him leave my room when I was in the living, when he stops in front of the door.

"Gun, I know you're mad at me. I know you will never forgive me, but someday you will understand why I didn't say it to you." He said and leave.

I can feel the regret in his voice but it doesn't change of what I am feeling today. In this day, there's so many unexpected things happened. And the most shocking one was happened 11:11 in the evening.

I can't believe that he lied at me. I fix myself and locked at my room I was sobbing all night and didn't get enough sleep.

OFF POV

"Gun, I know you're mad at me. I know you will never forgive me, but someday you will understand why I didn't say it to you." I said and leave.

"I love you Gun, that's why I needed to do this." I whispered.

I go to my car and drive home. Nirin hug me when I arrived and I don't realized that mom was still here.

"Why are you still awake baby?" I said in a cute way.

"Lala(Grandmother) swed I need to wait fow you." She said.

"Mom? Oh baby, I have something for you but I will give it tomorrow morning cause you need to sleep now and dada will rest na okay?." I said to nirin.

"Owkay dada but Nirin want to sweep beswayd you." She while while pouting.

"Okay, I will agree you sleeping with me but clean first and drink your milk. Dada will wait you upstairs okay?." I said and messed her hair.

Off smile while looking at Nirin walking with her yaya when Gun crossed his mind and turn back of being sad. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes for a while.

"Son, are you stressing over something?." Mom said.

She seat beside me with a worried look. Mom was my human diary. She knows everything about me, even the whole story of my dream. She knows it all. I didn't keeping secret from her because she will feel lonely. And I don't want it, I love her so much. Since my father died, I have not kept any secret from her. I want her to trust me.

"Did you remember mom, what I told you earlier. That I found him? He just hate me now. Because he caught me saying my stupid past while sleeping and because of this stupid decision of mine. But it's for his safety mom." I said when I hug my mother and sobs.

"Son, don't blame yourself. It's a coincidence and If your decision is making him more safety that's okay, time can heal our wounds." Mom said.

"And you know son, when your dad was courting me, he's like you. He don't know what he is going to do when he doesn't want me to know who really he is, and when I find it out that he is a secret agent too, I didn't get mad at him, why? Because that's the part of his life and if you love someone you should accept who is he is. And last reason why I accept him is because I love him." Mom added.

"But mom, he found out that I knew that I was dreaming about him. He was angry because I did not tell him. I can see the anger and pain in his eyes mom. He even slapped me for three times. And it hurts me." I said sobbing much more on my mom.

"And he doesn't want to see me anymore. But I did the right thing, I kept him away from me because I don't want the same thing to happen again mom. Because mom they're starting and I'm scared." I added.

"Did you tell him the truth? If you said that, that would not be his reaction son. And don't mind the others son, mind him first." Mom said.

"Mom I can't tell him that I'm a secret agent. If he knew that, my enemies will find out about my weakness, they will hurt Gun again." My voice cracked.

"Mom, I don't want what happened in my past life to happen again. It hurts mom especially I love Gun so much and I don't want to get left alone again." I added and my voice cracked again.

"I know your situation is difficult son. But I hope you tried to tell him the truth when he caught you. Maybe you two talked about it well with each other. But son, I am always here behind you, you can have my words son." Mom said and hugged me more tightly.

"I know mom, but mom it looks like it's happening again. And it's scaring me mom." I said while my voice cracked again.

"Just follow what you think is right son. If you want him to avoid you, don't talked to him to keep him safe as you said. If your emotions and your love for him changed your mind, you can face it together." Mom said and hugged me again.

After talking to my mom, my mind wanted to explode. I really really love Gun but I don't want him to leave me again in my life. I don't want him to be in pain just because of loving me. I made my decisions.

I will accept that he hates me now and I will let him go. I will cut off our communication with each other so that he will not be affected, because of my real job. And yes I am a Secret Agent I am Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn a well known CEO of O.J.A COMPANY and I'm a Secret Agent.

Uwuu!! Agent Off just revealed himself readers!! I'm so excited for the upcoming chapters. Maybe I can update tommorow or the next next day. Happy weekends!!!