Chapter 14: Information

GUN POV

I immediately leave the coffee shop. I don't know why but my heart keeps beating faster when he held my wrists and say those confusing words to me. I call P'Tay when I was driving and he answered it.

"Hello nong Gun why did you call?." He asked.

"P'Tay, are you busy today? Can you meet me on the coffee shop near at my unit?." I asked.

"No, I'm not busy Nong. Okay wait me for 10 minutes see you." He said.

"Thanks P'Tay." I said and hang up the phone.

I arrived at my unit and change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I went down and go to the coffee shop where I need to meet P'Tay. I sat on the table while waiting to P'Tay and order us a drink. After 15 min's P'Tay arrived.

"Oh nong Gun. Why did you suddenly want to have a talk to me." P'Tay asked.

"I have something to tell and asked you P'Tay." I said frankly.

"Looks like it's a serious thing." P'Tay said.

"I know P'Tay, that's why I want to talk to you." I said.

"Do you know P'Tay, I saw P'Off maybe last week? Nevermind the time, but I saw him. He was with a little girl, at first I thought it was his child. Because they look alike and then he's carrying the girl so I suspect more that it's his child. Okay so let's go back to the first thing I was saying, I saw them in the mall and they are looking around.

What a great timing that destiny does is that I was on my day off when I saw them, what a great co incident. And yeah I was on my day off so I decided to go to the grocery to buy my indeed stuffs. When I saw them of course I got curious  about what or where are they going, so I followed them all way to their house.

The guard even stopped me, I just said I would surprise my boyfriend to keep his mouth shut, it's so funny that he believe my shits and his even more excited to surprise my not real boyfriend tho.

And yeah, I able to enter their village. I was about to ring the doorbell but I saw P'Off shouting at his maids. I also saw Nirin crying so I was a little worried. P'Tay I saw him, how he was angry with everyone there.

Do you know what P'Tay, he cursed his maid. I was surprised because I couldn't believe P'Off was the one who got angry and those bad words are coming from his mouth. He seems to have changed P'Tay. Even though we haven't been friends for so long, I don't think he need to treat his maid like that." I explained.

"You know Gun, I notice that too. P'Off has changed. Yes, you know that I have known him and been his friend for a long time.

But what you are saying to me I would rather not believed that, but I saw it also on my own eyes how he treat others that worse. I do not know why or how, but he changed now Gun.

The formerly hot-headed P'Off is getting even hotter now, he almost fired all his employees just for one fucking mistake. He also doesn't eat well, his Mom told me. We are all worried Gun, he has been like that for almost six months.

Only in Nirin he show his calmness , of course she's a child, I will be mad and shocked if he let his anger affect Nirin." He explained.

"Gun do you know why he looks like this? If there is please I beg you Gun, please fix that. Many has been affected Gun. I am the one begging you.". He begged.

"Telling you the truth P'Tay we have some stuffs that we argue about and until now we didn't get to talk about it, but I don't think that, that was the reason why P'Off is acting like this." I said.

"Maybe? Still you're not sure Gun. You should talk to him, maybe your maybe was tha thing." He convinced.

"Soon P'Tay, I will." I promised.

"Uh... P'Tay I have something to asked you, bur I don't think you can granted it to me." I said.

"What was that Gun?." He asked.

"Um.. Can you tell me more about P'Off because like what you said you know him much more than I know him." I said.

"Okay I will tell you all I know about him, but don't say to him that I was the one who tell you this okay? Or he will kill me." He laughed.

"Okay P'Tay no problem." I answered.

"I know that P'Off is an only child, and if you are wondering who is the little girl she is Nirin. She is P'Off's niece. His cousin is a single father so his cousin is having a hard time to raise Nirin, so P'Off decided to help his cousin to raise Nirin. That's the story about Nirin. About his family I only know that his father died because of heart attack and  I know that his father die a when he was a teenager. And his mother she's the most beautiful and precious mom I've ever seen. Her mother is so caring and lovely. About P'Off I know him more than himself." He chuckled.

"Why? Because I just know." He laughed.

"Aish, P'Tay just continue your story, stop fooling around. I'm serious here." I whined.

"Wait, let me asked first something?." He conditioned.

"Okay okay." I surrender.

"Why are you curious that much about P'Off's life huh? Do you like him?." He teased me.

"N- No No No. I- I do-don't like him. Oh-oh my god P'Tay ar-ar you kidding me?." I buffled.

"Okay, as you said." He teasingly said.

"Just promise me a real real promise don't tell anyone that I tell you this okay." He warned.

P'Tay arranged his self and his seat and change his expression in a serious one. My heart started to beat faster.

"You know that P'Off own a company? Yeah he owns companies. Not only one but 10 companies and all of his companies are on the top. That actually say how famous and how far P'Off goes when he started to manage these companies. He always top on asia either in the world. P'Off is a kind of a cold person, but it made me shocked when he didn't act like one when he is talking to you." He said

I know why, because he's hiding something about me. I thought.

"Okay, so yeah he owns big and top companies in the world but this one might shocked you. He owned a one secret agent company. The name of this company is Undergroud Secret Agent Company or U.S.A.C. He has his own secret agency for a reason, but I don't thikn I have a position to said this to you. Maybe you should asked him for it. And he is a secret agent too. He is the most dangerous of them all, he can kill a hundred people a day. He is so comfortable to use all dangerous things such as guns, knife. Like all anything that can kill you, he knows how to use and he's so well trained. He solves cases that police or anyone can't solve. In just one word I can describe that he is a DANGEROUS person." He explained.

I blinked my eyes and still can't moved on of what P'Tay said when I asked him.

"P'Tay how did you know all about this?". I asked.

He stayed silent for a moment and sighed.

"I was one of them Gun. I am the right hand of P'Off. I killed people Gun." He said while smiling.

My heart beats faster and I feel my mind can't absorbed what I just knew right now.

Sorry for a late late late update, these days I became so busy and now I'm sick. I can't tell when will my next update, but I will try my best soon to update