Chapter 4: Fainted

GUN POV

I woke up late because I don't feel good  today, I don't know but I need to go to the hospital and consult to a doctor so I called P'Tay to manage my cafe, until I feel good and luckily he agree, so I change my clothes and drive went to the hospital. After I arrived at the hospital, and I saw him here and I saw that he look at me too but my head aches and my sight went all black…

OFF POV

I went to hospital when my friend Arm said that P'Kwang is in the hospital. I arrive at the hospital for an hour and after an hour I decided to go home and take a rest but at the lobby of the hospital I see a familiar face and it's Gun, but why do he look so pale… He look at me and then he suddenly fainted. I ran to him, carry him and immediately called the nurses and doctors. My heart was going to explode and I don't know why… After 2hrs, he open his eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?". He asked.

"You're at the hospital Gun, you just suddenly fainted when I saw you at the lobby." I said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, did I bothered you?" He asked.

"Not that much, btw what are you doing here?." I asked.

"I went here because I don't feel good since this morning, so I decided to have an appointment to my doctor but luckily I fainted as you said." He explained.

"Okay, wait here I will get you food and inform the doctor that your awake now." I said and leave.

GUN POV 

When I woke up, I'm wondering if he help me, and yes he help me, he just offer me to buy me a food right now. I don't know but I feel I know who is he, but I need to be sure. So I close my eyes, get back to sleep and remember the dream that I have last night.

AUTHOR'S POV (GUN'S DREAM)

Gun was in a deep sleep when he saw himself, standing in a kitchen . It looks like he is watching his self. He watched himself cooking and then he heard he's calling someone.

"Papii!!" Gun shouted.

"Why My Little Gun?." A tall man answered.

Gun still bothered and confused, when he saw this man again and more get confused, when he saw what he do when the tall man answered when he called the man. Gun walk closer to him and kissed him and he responded. They kissed for a few seconds, that was just a soft kiss but it felt everything to him..

"Did you missed me that much baby?" A man said.

"I've always missed you papii." Gun said and give the man again a kiss on his neck.

"You really really love my neck huh?." The man said.

"But, I love you more Papii. More than you're neck." Gun said and hugged the man. They tickled and cuddle each other… 

And then he felt himself that he is crying while watching his self and that man…

"Seriously, who is him… I can't see his face clearly.." His mind said.

Until he heard a strange sound and then he woke up….

GUN POV (BACK TO REALITY)

He woke up and thinks about it

"Who is Papii?." He whispered.

When the door opened and it's Off. He suddenly speak…

"Ai Gun, the doctor checked you and said your alright. Your just stress and your skipping your meals so it cause you a headache and cause you to faint." Off said.

"Ohh.. Thankyou… Um… May I asked you something?." I asked.

"Okay." He said.

"Don't feel weird but, did I met you somewhere before we meet in the cafeteria?." I asked.

"No, we didn't meet at all." He said.

"Oh… Okay." I said.

"Why are you asking?." He asked.

"It's just, you looked like someone I've meet before." I said.

"No, maybe you're wrong." He said. He stand up and said "Gun, I'm going home now." He added.

"Okay, and Btw thanks for helping me again..." I said.

He nodded, and leaves me at the hospital. I contacted my younger sister that I am at the hospital to picked me up...

OFF POV

He left Gun, because he's shocked of what he just confirmed that he is the cute guy in his dreams. But he doesn't tell the truth and he think that he may bothered Gun just because of that simple dream.

"I don't think that dream has a meaning, and I may bothered and annoy him so I just keep it myself and focus on my own business, but there's nothing wrong, if I started being friends with him" He said.

He went straight to his house and he saw his niece, Nirin. Nirin is 2yrs old and his only niece, so Nirin was spoiled to him so much. And Nirin is his stress reliever and he love her so much. Nirin went to him and hug him.

"Aww… You miss me that much huh?" I said.

"Yess, Dada... Niwin miss you soww muchhh…" she said and give Off a kiss on his cheeks.

"Aww, you want dada to carry you?" I suggest. 

"Yass, pweaseee…" she said and I carry her and went to her room. 

Nirin was always here in my house, she's so used here to the point, that she doesn't want on her own house. She's not that comfortable in their house. My cousin was Nirin's mother, and she trusted me.. So my cousin said that she can stay with me. Btw I am an only child, but not everyone knows how I love kids. I put Nirin to bed, when we finished playing, it's a long day for her and also for me. I went to my room and take a bath. After taking a bath, I threw myself in my bed and thinks about what happened today.

"Maybe, I'm just to much exhausted right now because there's so much happening lately." I said and went to a deep sleep…

AUTHOR'S POV

Gun has been out in the hospital, after 6 hours when Off left him. Pim picked him when he tell her that he fainted at the hospital. When they arrived at his unit. He directly went to the kitchen and drink water. Pim follow him in the kitchen.

"P'Gun, are you okay now? Did you feel anything bad?." She asked.

"I'm okay Pim, don't worry I'm okay. Do Pops know that I fainted at the hospital?." He asked.

"Of course P, If I lie to Pops, he woul probably be mad at me." She said.

"I know, I know that's why I'm not shocked if he over react at the hospital, but luckily he's busy." He said.

"Btw Nong Pim, I want to sleep na.. Please locked the door when you leave okay?." I added.

"Okay P. Rest well P'Gun." She said.

"Okay, take care Nong." He said and went to his room. He he lay down on his bed and slept deeply…

Hello again readers, I'm so sorry because I am late to upload every chapters, because I'm so busy right now.... Btw thanks for continuing reading my story. Keep safe.. God bless.