Chapter 26: Date

OFF POV

I finished cleaning and shrinking tje dishes and I finished preparing myself. I  sit down and using my cellphone while waiting for Gun. He's been dressing for a while and I'm getting a little bored.

I was wearing a Black T-shirt, denim pants and plain white shoes. Later, Gun came out and he was cute in what he was wearing. He is wearing a skyblue hoodie, denim shorts and white shoes. I got up and he turned on me.

"What's up? Finished?" I asked.

"Yes Papii, I'm done. I am excited today. And sorry for keeping you to wait for a while." He apologize.

"It's okayand Love is not obvious that you're excited." I said and chuckled.

And we left, we're just listening a song while in the car. Gun was holding my right hand because he was playing with it and I was letting him because I was driving. A few minutes later we arrived at the mall.

This is really my mall, except for the companies I own, I also own these malls, but most people don't know about it, because I just want to. We got out of the car and get inside of the mall.

Gun's eyes is roaming and jumping all around like it's he's first time going to the mall. He touched me and I turned to him.

"Yes love?." I asked.

"I want to go to the department store, I want to buy some clothes remember?." He said.

"Okay, let's go to it." I said and we went to it.

"Good morning sir." The saleslady greeted.

"Good morning.. Um.. Do you have your panda hoodie?." He asked.

"Yes sir, we have and you're too lucky sir because we only have 2 hoodie's left. Wait here sir I will get it for you." The saleslady said.

"Okay." Gun replied and the saleslady leave us.

Gun walk towards to me and smiled at me.

"Papii, let's just wait the lady to come back here okay?." He said.

"Of course love." I said and smile at him.

While waiting to the saleslady, we heard some girls behind us talking about us.

"Are they couple?"

"Omg girl, the tall guy looks so fine."

"No, the one with the hoodie is kinda cute though."

"But I think they're couple"

"Yeah, I think so too"

"Omg, I want to have a relationship like them too."

"They look so good to each other"

"Yes girl, they're too lucky to have each other."

I heard them say. I went closer to Gun and put my hands on his waist.

"Oii Papii, we're in public." He whined.

"What's the problem?." I asked him.

"The ladies behind us keep talking about us that we looked good together." I whispered at him.

"It's so awkward Papii." He said shyly.

"Aww, you feel awkward when other people said that we looked good, but you don't feel any awkwardness when we do things in your room." I said and he slapped my arms.

"Aww.. That hurts Love." I whined.

"Servers you right old man." He said.

I laughed at him. He really looks cute whenever he's annoyed and I love it. We stay in that position for a moment when Gun talk again.