Chapter 10: Story

BLACK POV

"So why are you drowning yourself in a high percentage of alcohol? What's your problem?." I asked.

"I'm not really want to do it, but I have a reason. When I turned 27, something strange started to happen. I started to dream about a man. In my dream I was like watching my own self being clingy and in love in that man. Being curious about him I started to find him even though I just knew him like how tall he is, his aura, his skin color and his voice. But I didn't realize that I am starting to fall in love with him in the reality." He said.

"And lately I met a man, really looks like him the aura, the skin color, the height but I'm not sure about the voice. His name is P'Off, I don't onow why but when I always saw him and make him my friend it feels great for me. But one night break all of my happiness, I caught him murmuring something. He knew. He knew that I've been dreaming him and him too. He's dreaming about me but he doesn't want to tell it to me. I don't know why but I didn't expect that the man that I've been looking and wanting for years broke me like that. That's why I went here. To clean my mind that full of pain and negative vibes." He added.

"I know what you are feeling of. That's exactly the same of what I've been feeling right now." I said and lower my head.

"I was wrong about my decisions and that makes my love, get far away from me. But I just don't want him to feel pain." I explained.

"Why? What happened?." He asked.

"Something happened that I didn't expect and I make him feel in pain and he got angry and now he moved far away from me like he doesn't want me to see him forever." I said.

"You tough guys, why did you like to hurt our cute hearts huh?." He smirked.

"We don't want it, but we have no choice. Every move we do, we know that we can hurt you. But sometimes we need to choose to hurt you, when we don't to happened something worse." I explained.

I saw him stare at me for a moment and looked away from me. We stayed like that for an half hour when I decided to stand up and speak.

"Gun, I need to go now. I have something to do, till we meet again." I said.

"Thank you P'Black for accompanying me, but will I know the reason why you always wear a mask? When I kissed you last night I was the one who pulled your mask but when we stopped you turn it back again." He asked.

"You don't need to see my face, if you see it you will be in danger." I warned and leave.

GUN POV

"You don't need to see my face, if you see it you will be in danger."

Those words of P'Black keeps running in my mind like a broken plate. What did he mean?.

I still have one day here to get rest when I saw a coffee shop and went over there. I ordered some caramel macchiato and a chocolate cake, and get back on my room again.

***Tommorow morning***

I woke up early and check out on my hotel and decided to go home. It's been two days since I went here. Maybe P'Tay and Pops was wondering where am I.

I arrived at my unit in lunch time. I eat and decided to take a rest. I was laying in my bed when P'Black across to my mind. I remember the kiss that we shared to each other. I felt something on that kiss, but I can't explain it. And when he take off his mask on that night he looks familiar but I don't know where did I saw him. But I'm sure that I already saw him. Thinking to much about P'Black cause tiredness on me and take a deep sleep.

OFF POV

Days have passed after that incident. I do my best not to see Gun. I keep myself busy, but still I keep thinking about Gun.

"I love you Gun, and I'm glad that you love me back but I don't think this is a right time. I need to protect you. I'm sorry." I whispered and sighed.

I was busy checking some papers when Joss enter my office. Joss is my right hand, secretary and personal bodyguard in any business I have. And he is my childhood friend that's why I trust him that much.

"Khun Off, someone is on the phone. His name is Luke, he want to talk to you." Joss said.

"Give me the phone, Joss." I said and Joss give me the phone.

Luke is the Head of my company named U.S.A (Underground Secret Agents). He is the most outstanding agent in asia that's why I positioned him in that place. He deserves it.

"Hello sir." Luke said.

"Hello Agent Luke, why did you call." I asked.

"I need something to tell you sir." He said seriously.

"What is that Agent Luke." I said.

"Sir my boys said the incident about you father is not an heart attack. Because like you said sir they reinvestigate the case and they have an idea that he didn't get an heart attack maybe someone does or give him something to be in that situation so you won't get doubt." He explained.

My blood started to boil when I heard Luke's explanation. I knew it, something smell fishy about what happened to my father. I knew it, I need to do something to catch who has a nerve to kill my father.

"Okay Agent Luke, thank you for the information you said. Just wait to my decisions about what to do next." I said and end the call.

I called Joss and said.

"Joss, I would like you to cancel the acceptance of our company to G.P.P's invitation to us. Just say that I have some more powerful ally so just reject their request." I said coldly.

"But Khun Off, you said you want to get partners with them." Joss confused said.

"Just do what I said Joss, I will tell you soon." I said.

"Yes Khun Off." He said and leave.

I lean myself in my chair and rest my feet above the table. I put my feet down and write a letter.

Dear Gun,

I need to do this. For your safety, and for your freedom from them and me. If they will notice or know about you and about of what I feel towards you. You'll be in danger.

I know that I'm hurting you but I need to because it will save you from danger. I want to hug, kiss and be with you, but I need to choose to hurt you just to keep you safe. Gun I want you to have a normal life and if I enter to your life I will just ruined it.

I know I'm hurting you, but I'm hurting too. I'm in so much pain too, seeing you in my dreams crying and going through difficulty makes my heart break. I love you Gun, but I needed to do this you won't die...

I closed the letter and decided to keep it on my cellphone case. And decided to go home, think about the next steps of my investigation and take a rest.

Die??? What do you think about P'Off's letter??? Next chapter is on going and ready to publish. Hope you enjoy this chapter. God bless you all