Chapter 36: I love you

GUN POV

I don't know what will I react when I saw a bloody body of Mike, who is hugging Papii and slowly fall down on the floor. I was stunned. I don't know what to say and how to react of what happen. I remember what he said to me earlier that made me confused.

Flashback...

I was trying to change Mike's mind to help me to get escape here and make a new plan to defeat her mom. And I didn't failed him to convince.

"Please... Mike help me and help your mother to change and have a new life." I begged him.

"Okay okay P'Gun, but please... Promise me you won't hurt my mother okay? And tell P'Off that I'm sorry for all that I do to you and him." He said to me.

"Thank you Mike, I know that only you can make your mother's heart melt." I said to her.

"To be honest P'Gun, I am not that close to my mother. It's just we are only a mother and son. Though I really really love her so much and I hope she feels it now because of what I did to you and I'm really sorry for that P'Gun." He apologized and hold my hand.

"It's okay Mike, and I'm okay. I'm so very grateful that you take care of me even though in a secret way." I said and smiled to him.

"So Nong Mike, what's the plan?." I asked him.

"P'Gun I want them to talk and let them to open what they really needed to open and if something happens, just protect yourself and I'll take care of the rest okay? I will protect who needed to be protected." He said that makes me happy and confused.

"What? I don't get it Mike." I said to him and my eyebrows frowned.

"Just follow what I said to you P'Gun, trust me this day will pass like nothing happens okay? I remember when my dad said to me that while you were here in the world, let's live and enjoy our life because he said that one day if you leave this world, only your memories will still remains. So I'll do and let's do our best P'Gun." He said and smile to me.

He went outside and leave me confused about what he said. What is he wanted to tell me? I don't get it. I'm so confused right now.

Reality...

Now I get what he said to me. He just wanted to tell me that he will do anything to us no matter what will happen today that can make us remember him when he leave this world. When he leaves us. He protected Papii. My tears slowly fell down through my face and my knees started to be weak.

I saw Ms. Z's reaction, her reaction is so shocked. She's so shocked that her son hugged and covered Papii, so that Papii can won't got shot even tho he knows that he is the one who will get shot and die if he do that. He sacrifices himself for Papii's sake. Because of shock, Ms.Z dropped her gun and let herself fall in the ground and cry out loud.

Papii slowly put Mike's dead body on the ground and he put something on Mike's pocket. I saw Papii's tears fell down but he  fastly wipe it out and he stand up like nothing happened.

"Mike!!! My son!!! Why did you do that?!! Why?!!!." Ms. Z screamed.

She continued crying, I mean we continue crying over Mike's body when Ms. Z suddenly grab the gun and she pulled me closer to her and wrapped me in her arms then aimed a gun at my head. I was shock because she moves so fast like a lightning.