Chapter 5: Friends

GUN POV

I woke up late, and decided not to open my cafe. But decided to visit my father. Yes, my Pops, he texted me earlier because he wants me to introduced to the company as a trainee.. Yes, a trainee, and why did I agree? Because I want to know more about business, because I am the heir of this company. Pim and her husband has their own company, so I am the one who will manage this company soon, because pops wants to rest and enjoy his life… I wear a white long sleeve, black pants and a vincenzo shoes to look casual. And after I finished dressing up, I went to the company. As I enter the entrance door, people around me was talking about me. Why not? Because the last time I went here was last year on Pop's birthday.. I went to Pop's office, and talked to him.

"Hello my son, how are you? You looked good today. I hoped someone in my company would steal your eyes." He said gladly.

"Stop it pops, I came here to be a trainee not to flirt." I said.

"Aw.. my son, could you please tell me the truth why don't you find a lover to be with. I don't want you to be alone. And remember what I said to you before. I will accept what gender who you want to be, because your my son and I want you to be happy." He said.

Yes, your not reading it mistakenly, he said to me that I can love whoever I want, because for him love is love. And I'm so lucky to have him as my father..

"Yes pops, soon if I visit you in your house… I will bring my lover to introduce to you. If I find one." I said.

"Just be true to your words son, I'm looking forward to it." He said

After a little talking with pops, I started training how to manage a company. Pops teaches me by himself, so I learn easily. I am so blessed that God gave me this kind of Father. His so understanding, and caring that's why I love him so much…

After many hours, it lunch break and I went to the canteen to order my food. I ordered rice and crispy chicken for my lunch and iced tea for my drink when I saw Off talking to my father.

"What is he doing here?" I whispered.

I looked at them, when my father saw me and it looks like he invite Off to went on my way where I was eating… They come closer and then Off sat in front of me and Pops sit besides me.

"Hello son, this is Mr. Jumpol the owner of O.J.A Company. And Mr. Jump this is my son and soon the Ceo of this company, Gun Attaphan." Pops said.

"Oh, I know him Mr. Phunsawat. And we're friends." He said.

It made me shocked when he said that we're friends,but at least that's true. He  helped me so many times, so maybe we're friends as well.

"Oh, why didn't you said that to me." Pops asked me.

"I'm sorry Pops, but you know that I'm so busy at my cafe." I reasoning said.

"Nevermind. I will leave you first, because I have a lot to do. Gun you take care of Mr. Jumpol.  Entertain him okay? Excuses Mr. Jumpol." Pops said and he left.

"Mr. Jumpol, why didn't you tell me that your the owner of O.J.A Company?". I asked. 

"Because, I want you to know me as an ordinary person." He said.

"I thought you were an artist, you were tall and then you looked good. But I don't expected that you are the owner of the O.J.A Company." I said.

"Are you in your training?". He asked.

"Yes, because after 2 months, Pops will passed me his position as an owner of the company." I said.

"That's good, I am deciding if I want to be your partner because I your father, Mr. Phunsawat wants me to be part of your ally." He said

"Maybe you should accept my father's invitation, because you will not regret our company for you accepting our invitation." I explained.

"Maybe I should accept it, because I want to worked with my friend. Right?" He said and stand up and he offered me to shake his hand.

So I accept his hands and said "Yes, I want to work with you too. Thank you."

"Thank you also." He said.

After that deal, I toured Off around at the company and all people are looking at us.

And after I took him around he said goodbye to go. Pops was happy because he said that Off's Company would be a big help to our Company. And he also said that he was very grateful to me, because not because of me, Off seemed not going to accept his offer.

 After a long long day in Pops company, I went home and cooked for my dinner. I make a little celebration, because of what happened today so I contacted P'Tay to celebrate with me.

"Hello P'Tay? Are you okay if you come here to my unit, there is a little celebration here". I said.

"Hello Nong Gun? Oh, I'm not free right now Nong Gun. I have so many stuff's to finish Nong. I'm sorry, but we can celebrate tommorow… If it is okay with you?" He explained.

"Um… It's okay P'Tay I understand. And yes P'Tay we can celebrate tommorow, and my treat at my cafe." I said.

"That's great, see you tommorow Nong Gun." He said.

"See you." I said and ended the call.

After talking to P'Tay, I finished my dinner and clean it up, and went straight to my bed and sleep….

OFF POV

After I accepted Gun's offer, I went home immediately, to rest. I went into my room and put on my pajamas and went to bed... I am happy today because he accepted what I said that we are friends. And because of that, thinking so much about it I fell asleep…

AUTHOR'S POV

Off was sleeping deeply, when he murmured something…

"I found you, and I will never let you leave me again Gun." he murmured..

Hello again, chapter 5 was already finished.. Wait for the chapter 6. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Keep safe.. God bless you and Love y'all ❤️