Chapter 16: Talk

GUN POV

"P'Off..." I whispered and my tears began to fell.

I don't know how I feel about these things. When he removed the mask the questions suddenly popped into my mind. I did not feel my tears dripping. My whole body seemed numb. Because for  the second time, the person I loved lied and kept a secret from me again.

I decided not to speak, and just stare at his blank face. I sighed and getting out on the car when he held my wrist.

"What are you leaving again?." P'Off asked.

OFF POV

I saw how Gun's reaction changed when I removed my mask.

I saw in his eyes the frustration, the pain and the many questions, but I restrained myself from making any reaction. I know I was hurting him for a long time. I've been hiding secrets at him and keeping it on myself only. He was about to get out of the car when I pulled his wrist and stopped him.

"What are you leaving again?." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm leaving again because you, keep hiding something again." He said sarcastically and tears began to fall in his cheeks again.

"I didn't mean to, but I need to Gun." I reasoned.

"Oh yeah, you MEAN it P'Off." He said.

Gun tried again to leave but, I pulled his wrist again, grabbed his waist and cupped his face and kissed him deeply. I closed my eyes as I felt him respond to me.

I slowly loosened my grip on his cheeks as I felt him put his hand around my neck as our kiss deepened. He opened his mouth and I enter my tongue on his like as if our tongues were dancing to each other.

Our kiss lasted for a few seconds, but it was a very special kiss for me. I let go of our kiss. We both chasing our breath, I looked at Gun's red face and smirked. I held his hand as I looked at his eyes straight.

"Gun will you come with me, and let's talk about us? Please, just for once. Please let me explain, okay? " I asked him.

He let out a sighed and nod.

"Will you gave me your keys? I will drive us to my house." I said and he gave me his keys.

I started the engine and leave the parking lot. All along the way, no one take the first step to talk to each other, I keep focused on driving while Gun keep on staring outside the window. We reached my house and they didn't open the gate because they didn't knew the car, so I opened the window of the car and they recognize me then they opened the gate. We enter the house and about to enter my room when mom saw us.

"Hello Son and hello Mr?." She asked.

"Gun ma'am, Gun Attaphan." Gun replied to my Mom.

"Oh, don't call me Ma'am just call me Mama and I think your related to Mr. Phunsawat?." Mom asked.

"Uhm yes ma'am." Gun said and Mom chuckled.

"I said just call me Mama." Mom said.

"Okay, Maa- Mama." Gun replied and smiled a a bit.

"Ehem, may I interrupt your growing conversation because we have something to talk about on my room Mom." I interrupted.

"Oh, okay son. Take care of my son-in law." She laughed and walked up stairs.

I winked at Mom and look at Gun. When I turned myself to Gun, I saw him blushing. I walk closer to him and whispered something.

After that, I held his hands and we went upstairs straight to my room. We enter my room and I locked the door.