Chapter 21: Celebration

GUN POV

Time check it's 6:00 pm and I am still not ready and prepared. I can't still pick what will I needed to wear tonight.

I want to look presentable as a son of The Chairman and as the Ceo of our company, when someone knock on the door of my unit. I walk towards to it and open it. I saw a tall man holding a big bi flat box.

"Who are you?." I asked.

"Sir, Are you Mr. Attaphan?." He asked.

"Yes I am. What do you need from me?." I asked.

"Sir this box is from your Father and he said that this is the clothes you need to wear for tonight's event.

And he said that you need to be there 15 minutes earlier before the event start." He said and handed me the box.

"Oh, okay thanks. And please say to Pops that I'm coming early as he want me to come." I said and closed the door.

I put the box on my bed and open it. I saw a Maroon Tuxedo, Maroon Necktie, a Gucci Belt, Rolex watch, Black Leather Shoes and a Maroon Leather Loose Pants.

"Now this is great." I whispered and smile.

I wear the clothes and fix my hair. I always wear bangs even tho I am at the company, and no one see me without bangs except myself.

So tonight I decided to fix my hair and reveal my forehead and I was impressed about the result.

After preparing it's already 6:40 pm and it's 20 minutes earlier before the event starts, so I leave my unit and went to our house.

*Time Skipped*

Soon I arrived at our house as well, you can see it starting from the outside of our house that it has a celebration that is going to happen tonight.

And because of the lights and pretty noisy sounds that you can hear here from the outside. I got out of the car but I masked first because they didn't want anyone first to see that I didn't have bangs tonight.

I do not want to be the topic of the night, just because I didn't have my bangs on. I am entering our house.

And also observe that many visitors are now already here even though it has a plenty few more minutes before to start and some just arrived .

I saw not far from the living room Pim, his husband Harvey and their baby Jen. Pim waved at me and I waved at him too. I went straightly where they are.

"Hello P'Gun, Long time no see and I like your hair tonight." Harvey greeted to me.

"Hello P'Gun, you look so good tonight. And now you believe me that you look handsome without those shitty bangs." Pim chuckled.

"Yeah, I believe you little." I said.

I hugged Pim and kissed Jen who's carrying her mother and nod at Harvey.

"Hi Harvey. Yeah it's been a while. How's your business?." I asked.

"It's all good P, but it's stressing me out so I just decided to take a leave for 2 weeks to have time for my family." Harvey said.

"That's great Harvey, because sometimes when I go to your house my sister looks so sad. Right Pim?." I teased Pim.

"Shut up P'Gun, and I'm not sad. I just feel lonely."  She denied.

"No worries honey, I'm now always home. And have time with you two, so no need to feel lonely okay." Harvey said and back hugged my sister.

"Aishhh, too much sweets can kill you too Nongs." I said and laughed.