Chapter 12: Change

OFF POV

Six months have passed since I cut off my communication to Gun. I heard his email that he send to me and that makes me nervous. I want to reply and said to him that Don't let me go, but I can't. Six months have passed but no one can really replaced him in my heart, many women and even mens try to make me fall in love but Gun is my life. That's why I let my heart love him just for myself.

But after cut of my communications to him, I was thinking of how is he now? Is he dating another man now? That makes my blood boil.

I was resting here at my room when nirin open the door and climb in my bed.

"What do you want from me baby? Do want anything else from Dada?." I asked her softly.

"Yes dada, can you pwease get me a new toys?." She begged and hugged my arm.

I love Nirin so much, to the point that I see her as my own daughter. I remember when she saw me shouting at our maids she cried and tell me that shouting to others are bad. Like she was the one who's teaching me the things that I teach her when I was losing myself just because of anger. My cousin is a single parent and he's so busy, to the point that he can't take care of her daughter. So I decided to take Nirin here with me so she can be my stress reliever and my happy pill. I was lucky to have her in my life.

What if Gun and I have a children? Many little Off and little Gun will play here in my house. That's exciting. I wished that can be happened. I lost myself because of my thoughts and forget that Nirin was talking to me.

"Dada?." She asked with a pouted lips.

I cupped her face and said. "Of course dada can buy that for you, just wait for dada outside. Dada will just change clothes and we will buy all you favorite toys okay?."

I saw her eyes sparkling because of happiness she was feeling right now.

"Yey, thank you dada. I will wait fow you downstaiws." She said and run downstairs.

"Yes, baby be careful." I said.

I finished changing clothes and take Nirin to the mall.

GUN POV

It's been a month since P'Off disappear in my life. I don't know if he heard what I've sent to him. I want to see him so badly right now.

I was laying down my bed, resting after playing my toys.You know? The toys of the adult. I'm still a man though, I still have needs.

I stand up, clean my mess and get dress, it's my day off since the company become more successful. I worked hard for it and make Pops proud and give his trust again to me.

I decided to go to the grocery store. I need to buy stuffs for my unit. It's been a while, since I buy groceries myself. Because Pops always wanted me to stay at the company ang let his assistant do it for me.

I parked my car and enter the mall. I straightly went to the grocery store and buy the things I needed to.

After completing the things that I need to buy, someone catch my eyes. I saw P'Off with a little girl. I saw him wearing a black shirt a cap and jeans. He is carrying the girl. He smiles to her like he's his a very important person in his life. Yeah, I admit it I was jealous. But I don't have rights. I said to myself I needed to move on, but here I am staring straight at him, like I want to run after him and hugged him tightly.

I decided to follow them. They enter a toy shop. I guess he will buy something for his daughter.

After a half hour they came out from the shop and still I follow them. I follow them in their house. They enter an exclusive village and I enter it too but.