Chapter 2: Soulmates?

Author’s POV

Pim just arrive at his brother’s unit. He knocks at the door multiple times but no one opened the door for her.

“Hmm… I think P’ is still sleeping. I think I should cook for him…” She said

 So she just brings out the duplicate key of his brother’s condo, and opens the door quietly. She went to the kitchen and started to cook. Meanwhile… Gun opened his eyes when he smells his favorite foods, and he knows who is cooking at his kitchen right now. But suddenly he stopped, and thinks about something and says…

“I am happy, because I saw you again in my dream and I hope to see you in my reality soon. Thank you for making my morning beautiful.” He said with a smile.

After fixing his bed, Gun went out to his room and went to the kitchen and he saw his younger sister Pim, who is cooking all of his favorite foods. He walks closer to his nong and gives her a hug.

“I miss you P’Gun…” Pim said.

“P’Gun miss you too nong Pim.” He answered. And we both seat on the table and talk.

“How is my niece? And why you didn’t bring her here? I miss her so much.” He added. 

“Aw… P’Gun, Jen is still sleeping so I don’t bring her here with me... Like what I am saying to you P’ look for someone you can be with in life or you doing nothing because of that man?” She said.

I stopped for a moment. “I don’t know Pim, but there’s someone, I mean something inner me who wants to know and to see that man. Like I am only interested to him.” He said.

“Oh my god P’, I think you’re dreaming about your soul mate. Hm… Let’s find him P.” She said with an excited face.

“Stop your illusions Pim, you’re not a kid anymore and you have a daughter now. Stop thinking those impossible things.” He said.

“But P’, are you not curious why are you still dreaming that guy for a year now. Don’t you want to know why?” she said..

“Hm… But you have a point Pim.” He said and remember what P’Tay said to him on that night he tell him the story.

Flashback

“Now tell me Nong Gun.” P’Tay said.

“It started P, after my 27th birthday. I was so tired on that day, because we celebrate on my unit, and I just needed some rest so after the visitors leave I clean my unit and went to bed.” He said.

“Then...” P’Tay curiously asked.

”And I dream about a man. He is tall, skinny and has deep voice, I clearly remember his aura and his shape but not his face P.” he explained.

“I remember that we went in the beach and I’m just leaning on his shoulder. I’m just wondering P’ when I was dreaming about it, why am I feeling safe when I dreamed about him. I don’t even question myself about dreaming a GUY.”  He added.

“I think the man on your dream was related on your past life Nong.” P’Tay said.

 “How P?...” He asked.

“Maybe the scene that you are dreaming of, is your moment with him on your past life. And maybe the man in you're dream was your past love.” P’Tay explained.

“But why am I dreaming about it? Does it have anything to do with me again?” he asked.

“Maybe he’s searching for you and destiny was just helping him to found you just by giving you a dream about you past life.” P’Tay said.

End of Flashback

After talking and spending time with my younger sister. We decided to go to the mall and buy some stuffs for her daughter. After arriving at the mall, we went to the department store and look some things for my niece.

??? POV

I'm going to buy new shirts when I saw a guy who's wearing an extra large t shirt, a maong short and wearing an L.V slippers. I think I saw him. Think carefully self. Oh yeah that's right. He is the one who is in my dream, I remember his aura, his height and his face.

I've been waiting this moment to come to see the guy who's in my dream and asked him if he is dreaming about a man like me. And why we are dreaming those kinds of things so, I secretly followed him and the woman he's with, but they're gone when I just looked around.

"Someday, we will meet again..." I said and went home, like nothing happened.

GUN POV

In the department store, I feel something strange, like someone was looking at me I mean I just feel it and it makes me scared so I said to Pim that pick faster and we will go home. After paying the things that we bought, there's still someone who is staring and following us so I immediately pulled Pim and accelerated his walk at least the one who has been following us was lost. So we went home and rest fo a while.

"P'Gun?" She asked.

"Why Pim?" I answered.

"Are you okay? You look dull." She said.

"Oh yeah I'm okay, how about you are you tired?" I said.

"Not at all P', btw P' thanks for your time today and for the gifts that you give for my daughter." She said and hugged me.

"No worries Pim your my sister and she's my niece, and you know that I love kids. No problem." I said while smiling.

"Okay P, I have to go now my husband just text me that Jen is crying and he doesn't know how to stop her so I need to go P. Bye P' Gun." She said while waving and close the door.

And yes back to normal, tommorow is Monday so I need to sleep early now but before that I need to clean my unit, wash my clothes and cooked my dinner.

After I clean my unit and wash my clothes, I went down at the cafeteria to buy some drinks. When I finish buying my drinks I was going to the elevator when I bumped up into a man. I fell in the floor and got hurt.

"Ouchhhhh" I silently said while looking at myself if I have some bruises.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Here let me help you." He said.

"Oh no, I'm okay." I said while trying to stand up but my ankle hurts.

"Don't stand up by yourself if you can't." He said.

"Well you don't need to help me Mr-" My word just cut off when I see the man who bumped at me. He looks familiar. I don't know where did I meet him, but hw looks familiar.

"Um… hello? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm okay." I said.

"Your so naughty, I know that your not so I'm going to help you." He said and without a blink he just carry me in a bridal style. 

"Oh what floor are you?" He asked.

I just can't imagine that a man was carrying me in a bridal style and my heart is so beating so fast and I don't know why.

"Hey, I am asking you if what floor are you?" He said. 

"Um… 26th floor." I said.

After arriving in front of my door. I speak.

"Can you put me down, I'm here okay?" And then he put me down.

"Btw, thank you for your help. Um.. do you want to go inside" I said

"No, and sorry" he said, and after that he left me.

I open the door and sat at the sofa, I think he's familiar, did I know or meet him? After that I eat and go to bed early. While in the bed I can't stop thinking about the man who I just got bumped to, until I fall asleep.

Hello again my readers!! Thankyou again for reading this chapter I hope you like it. Keep safe and God bless you all. Love y'all.