Chapter 31: Unknown Caller

TAY POV

I have been watching P'Off's company since yesterday because since yesterday he didn't call nor message me about what's happening. He just said that I would take care of his company first.

I'm not that stupid so as not to be perceived as wrong in his actions. He will never order me to hold his company for a while as long as nothing bad happens. Is it possible that it has something to do with Gun because I don't see him anymore.

I was here in his office when suddenly someone called on P'Off's office phone.

"Hello, Mr. Tawan here." I answer it.

"Hello there, what is your name again? Oh yeah, Mr. Tawan." She said and I hear she smirked.

"Who is this, what do you need from Mr. Jumpol. I'm sorry but he is busy right now and he's not here." I said.

"Is that so, what a pity. I just wanted to invite him to eat dinner outside." She said.

"All right, I'll just tell him. Can I know your name ?." I asked her.

"My name is Ms.Z, I hope he accepts my invitation because something important to him is in my territory right now. And please tell him right away, and tell him that meet me at the **** restaurant." She said and hang up the phone.

After I put down my phone, I was so confused. Ms. Z? And when did P'Off become interested in women? I think I should say this to him. Maybe he's at our Agency.

I need to tell him this, because maybe it's something important to him. I take my jacket and keys and leave P'Off's office. I went to my car and drive to go to him.

OFF POV

Since yesterday I have only been here in my Agent Agency Office and have been busy, planning what I can do with what might happen in the next few days.

Since yesterday, I have been worried about where Gun is, I have been restless since he disappeared because I am sure there is a big person behind these plans.

I was checking the plan that I made when the door opens and Agent Aerro comes in. I'm glad that I wear my mask since yesterday.

"Good morning Agent Black, I have something to tell you." He said.

"What is that Agent Aerro?." I frowned my eyebrows at him.

"We located where Mr. Gun's phone is." He said that enlighten my mood.

"But.... His phone is in another person. We search about that person but we found nothing about her, only her name." He said and lower his head.

"What is her name?." I asked.

"She is Nin, but she's also known as Ms. Z the one who write the letter you found in Mr. Gun's office." He explained.

"Okay, thank you for your information. Agent Aerro, tell the others that we have a meeting here in my office at 1pm." I said to him.

" Yes Agent Black, I will." He said and leave my office.

Nin. Why do I seem to have heard that name. It sounds familiar to me but I do not remember or maybe I'm just wrong and just heard it somewhere.

I continue checking my plans, when someone knock again in my door. I stand and up ang open it annoyingly. I saw Tay standing in front of my door who looks like tired running somewhere.

I go back to my seat and check again. Tay come inside and seat at the couch and speak.

"Be honest to me P'Off. What is really happening?." He frankly said to me.