Chapter 1: What a Tiring Day

Gun POV

I woke up when my alarm rings and start to make noise; I turned it off and make up my bed. Today is Saturday so I woke up early to go to my own Coffee shop. It’s open every Monday to Saturday, so I’m really so busy and I am running it alone. I am Attaphan Phunsawat but my friends call me Gun. I am 27 yrs. old, yes I am nearly 30 but I don’t have a faen (boyfriend/girlfriend) and I’m telling the truth, so it means no one. I’ve dated NO ONE.

That’s why every time I go to my dad’s office he’s always telling me to have a lover. And it’s frustrating me, so I don’t want him to meet always... After I fixed my bed, I went to the kitchen and cooked my breakfast and eat it right away. I’m just alone in this condo; this is a gift from my dad, but every Sunday my younger sister Pim, always come at my unit to visit me.

I am 2 years older than her. She has an own family, so that’s the only moments that we can have a time for sibling bonding. After eating my breakfast I went to the bathroom and take a shower and leave my condo to go to my shop.In the shop:

“Good morning Sir” Mike said

“Good morning too Mike, you’re so early today” I said.

“I just don’t do some stuffs sir, that’s why I’m early.” He answered.

“Okay, Good luck and have a nice day” I said.

“You too Sir” he said.

After an hour my best friend called me…

“Hey Nong Atp, where are you?” he asked.

“Oh god P’Tay, did I just tell to you that don’t call me Atp it’s GUN!” I shouted at my phone.

“Okay, okay” He said while laughing.

“Btw I’m at my shop, and why did you call me?” I asked

“I’m going at your shop later, because I want to visit you” he said.

“Visit me or annoy me?” I jokingly asked.

“Um… I think it’s both Nong Gun HAHAHA.” He answered.

“Oh well P’Tay, you’re always welcome here even though you just wanted to bother me” I answered.

“HAHAHA, okay nong see you later” he said.

“Yeah, see you later P’Tay” and I ended the call.

P’Tay is my only friend, I mean best friend. He is 1 year older than me. He’s a friend of mine since collage and even we’ve graduated and have our own life our friendship doesn’t change. He always bothered and annoys me here in the shop. Meanwhile P’Tay just arrive here and start to bother me. He sat in front of me.

“Hey Nong Gun, what’s up?” he said.

“It’s a busy day P’Tay, there’s so many customer right now.” I answered.

“Btw Nong Gun, can you continue the story that you tell me last night, the man that you are dreaming of?” He said.

I stop and looked at him. And think that the only one I tell that story was my younger sister. “Did I tell you something like that?” I asked.

“Yup, you tell me that last night when we went at the club.” He answered.

“Oh, okay later P’Tay... I’m just too busy right now.” I said

“Okay, let me help you.” He said and I nod.

The sun is almost gone when we finished the most tiring day of my life, there’s so much customer right now. I mean there are customers in my shop but not this many. I think I should ask my father about it. I enter the phone number of my Father and called him.

“Hello” he answered the phone.

“Hello Pops?’’ I said.

“Oh, hello son. Why did you call me?’’ He asked.

“I’m just wondering pops, if you make a move to make other people to know my simple coffee shop.” I said.

“Um... Yes son I just post a tarpaulin in front of our company.” He honestly said.

“Pops!!!” I shouted on the phone.

“I’m just doing it son, so you can meet many girls, and bring me my future daughter in law.” He said.

“Pops, didn’t you just forget what I’ve said to you?” I asked.

“I remember it son, but son your nearly 30... You need to make a family; I’m just worried that you will grow old alone… No one will take care of you…” he explained,

“Pops, I know that you’re worried about me, but that time will come so let’s just wait … Okay pops?” I defend.

“Okay son… Pops is just worried, you’re not getting younger anymore you’re getting older son…” he said.

“Yes pops, I know it”. I said.

“Okay son, I have to go now. I have some errand meetings to go. Bye Son.” He said and hang up the phone.

After talking to my Pops, I sat in front of Tay and now I’m just facing again another frustrating question…

“So Mr. Atp, what are you talking about last night about the man in your dreams and when did it started?” he asked.

“Um… Do I have to say it?” I asked.

“Oh yes Mr. Atp, I’m your friend. I should know all about you, especially the special one and I think this is the special one I’m talking about,” he smirks.

“Okay… It started since last year month of October...” I stop when he cut my words,

“Are you serious Nong Gun?! You’ve been hiding this to me for a year?” he shockingly said,

“Yeah, and I don’t want to tell others and you about it, because it’s so strange and weird. But Nong Pim knows about it” I explained.

“Now Nong Gun, tell me the story so, spill the beans.” He said 

And I tell it all to him. I don’t care if he knew it at least I have tell it and it make me breathe freely right now. After a long talked with P’Tay, I closed the shop and drive to go home. After I arrived at the condo, I go to sleep without doing anything and fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile…..

Author’s POV

Gun is in a deep sleep because of a tiring day when he says something…

“P’ I love you so much…” he murmured.

Hello readers!!! I hope you like our first chapter, this is my first story and it is inspired by OffGun. I hope you like it… Chapter 2 will be posted as soon as I can... God Bless you and Keep Safe…