Chapter 37: Start Again

GUN POV

Weeks has passed since that nightmare happened and we both me and Papii didn't bother and talk to each other since that day and I really understand it though. I didn't bother him because the last time I saw him is we both didn't speak anything at all he is just staring blankly in the ground and I just always lowering my head and trying to avoid to make an eye contact to him.

I know we both trying to come back in our sense and slowly trying to move on, on what happened that's why we both gave space each other to rest and think. I don't know too if we are still a couple or what, because it's too long since we've talked because I can't face him because of the guilt that I am feeling till now.

I tried myself to keep busy on my company and I forgot to tell you that Pops just fully gave me the whole company and he let go his position as a ceo and chairman of this company, and maybe that's the other reason why I don't have any time to think about those things, though I'm moving on because of some traumatic scenes from that day.

I'm here at my office now and busy working about many things in this industry when my secretary knock on the door and open it.

"Khun Gun?." She asked.

"Yes?." I answered.

"Mr. Phunsawat and Ms. Pim call and wanted to meet you at your family house . They said it's asap Khun." She said at me.

"Okay, message them that I'll just finish some stuffs here and I'll go there." I said and she nods and wai (they do this as a show of respect) at me.

What are they planning again? I thought. I shake my head and finished what I've been doing for ages and leave the company. I drove for like 30 minutes and I arrive at out family house.

I arrive at our house and went straightly to the living toom and saw Pops, Pim and Jen. Pops is sitting in the couch while Pim is cuddling her daughter Jen. I smiled at them when they saw me. I walked towards to them and give them a kiss on a cheeks each.

"Why did you two want me to be here?." I asked to the both of them.

"Nothing son, don't you miss us? And I just want you to get rest. So I made an excuse because I know you'll refuse if I say that you're just going to rest." Pops explained.

"Pops you know I miss you but you know I'm tryi-." Pim cut my words and said.

"Trying to forget what happened weeks ago? Come on P'Gun, I know it is hard for you to move on about it, but it's been weeks P'Gun. Come on P'Gun why don't you forget and forgive yourself?." Pim asked me.

"I hope you Pops and Pim understand me. I came through a lot and weeks has passed but still the trauma and memories are still here and here." I said and pointed on my head and chest.

"The pain and the guilt is still bugging me. I'm trying to move on, so please. Please understand me..." I said to them that makes them silent.

I lowered my head and close my eyes. I'm trying to get over it and wanted to face Papii now but I don't know why am I still not ready for that. I know, I didn't do anything wrong but every time I always remember those days. It gave me goosebumps and gave me fear even I have nothing to fear now. I felt Pops slowly got closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"But son? Don't you miss him?." Pops asked sincerely.

"I miss him Pops but-.." Pops cut my words and said.

"Gun, I fully understand what you are going through but you are trying to part yourselves. Both of you trying to move on I know, but while you were moving on. You both slowly forgetting and making each other to forget too.