Chapter 33: Long Time No See

OFF POV

We've just finished our meeting and I'm still here at my office. Two fcking days, It's two fcking days and I, we cannot still find Gun. I hope he's fine. I'm so worried about him. I can't help but to overthink every minute and hour that he is not with me.

And I don't know how to tell Uncle and Nong Pim about this. But I need to. I don't want to lie to them. And they have rights to know about the situation because it's his family.

I took out my phone in my pocket and dialed Pim's number first. I need to ready first myself before I'll tell Uncle. I know that they will be mad at me because I didn't take care of Gun as i promise to them. The phone is ringing when Pim answered it.

"Hello P'Off?." She greeted.

"Good morning Nong Pim." I said.

"Why did you call P? And where's P'Gun, it's been two days since he call me." She clueless asked.

I stayed silent because of I didn't know how to tell her this, but I know that she can really understand this because we are likely on a same situation.

"Um... P'Off are you still there? Is there anything wrong? P?." She continuesly asked.

"Umm.. Ehem... I'm still here Nong Pim. Um... I have something to tell you." I said and cleared my throat.

"What is it P?." She asked.

"Just promise me first Nong Pim that you will just calm down and not panic okay?." I said.

"Yes P'Off, I promise." She said.

"I don't know how to start explaining this to you Nong Pim but Gun is missing. Two days Nong Pim, he's been missing since two days." I straightly said.

I heard on the other line the silence as if I had not spoken to anyone before. This is where I started to get nervous because I did not know Pim's behavior when there was such a situation like this.

"Nong Pim? Are you still there?." I asked.

No one answered me yet but it did not turn off the call. I heard faint sobs on the other line. She's crying and I can't do anything because I haven't found Gun yet. Those sobs disappeared and Pim spoke.

"What are your plans P'Off ?." She asked.

I was not surprised by what he asked because I had long known the secret of a Pim Phunsawat.

"I have made a plan Pim, I will take back Gun and kill whoever kidnapped Gun." I said emphatically.

"I can help you if you want P'Off." She suggested.

"You can help me but first give me a reason to agree with you." I condition her.

"I am a ghost agent P'Off, and I know the ins and outs around Thailand. I have been hurt a lot but many more have been killed." She said coldly.

"It's good that you admitted your persona Ghost Agent K." I said.

"Huh? How did you know I was a Ghost Agent?." She asked in surprise.

"When you still don't know me, I already know you. I'm glad that you want to work and help me but no Nong Pim. You have a family and I don't want you and them to get affected by this." I said to her.

"I want to help P'Off because it's my P'Gun, but how and what will you say to Pops about this? I'm sure he will worry and will be mad at you." She said.