Chapter 39: Will you?

GUN POV

2 years later...

Time really passed so fast, I didn't realize it was so fast that it had been 2 years since I said yes to Papii as his boyfriend. In those two years nothing has changed in our relationship. Papii is still caring, thoughtful and possessive to me, but that's okay with me because that's how I treat him. Maybe sometimes there is a fight and we don't understand each other but Papii doesn't let us sleep angry or upset with each other because as much as he can he will force me to understand even though I know in myself that I'm wrong.

He often makes me laugh with his jokes that he says, that even though I hear it from him over and over again I never get tired of it. That's why I wonder why I was given such a good person to be with me for the rest of my life. I am very lucky because he is the one that god given to me to spend the rest of my life with. Though I am not perfect but when all the shortcomings and where I am weak he is always by my side to help me.I really can't say anything about Papii because he already has everything, including my heart.

I smiled at my thoughts and I didn't realize that I was already here at Papii's house. Yes, at Papii's house, last year Papii and I talked about staying with him because he said he want me to stay with him in his house, so I agreed because I was also willing even Pops and Pim agreed with it. About Papii's mother, his mother and I also got along and she was very happy because she said I love her son very much and she even told me that I should just call her Mom. Since I moved here, Papii's mother left first because she said she wanted to the enjoy life outside the country first, so we didn't stop her. So now only Papii and I live here now, because Nirin was taken by her father because she has already found a new mother she can consider.

I parked my car and got out of it. I went straight to the kitchen to cook dinner with Papii, and I will make it more special because it's our anniversary today. And because at times like this Papii was definitely still in the office and busy with work. I come home at 5 pm to cook dinner for him because I leave at 7 pm to finish all the paperwork of our company. It's 6 pm because he actually comes home here, sometimes it's even 8 pm because of the pile of work he does in the company so almost often we can't talk or sometimes we can't bond. But I'm happy because we understand each other because we're not engaged yet so we can't unite O.J.A and our company. While cooking, my cellphone suddenly rang. Pim calls and I answer that.

"Hello Pim? Why did you get called? I'm cooking for Papii." I asked her.

I hear a silence first before she speak.

"Ah .. P'Gun don't be surprised by what I will say huh?." She said uncertainly.

I was a little nervous at the tone of Pim's speech.

"W-Why Pim? Did something happen??." I asked nervously.

" Um... P'Gun, P'Off got an car accident." Pim said that makes my knees weak.

I slightly lean myself in the sink because of a slight wave of unconsciousness.

"What?! How?!?!." I asked her trembling.

"He is driving home when his car was hit by a trick. He's dead on arrival P'Gun. Pops, P'Off's mother and I are already here in the morgue and we're going to cremate him. P'Gun, P'Off's bodyguard will pick you up, they'll take you here." She said.

"O-O-k-k." I replied and hang the phone up.

I was shaking, I couldn't believe what was happening. Papii was hit by a truck? I had no strength to sit down and cry and cry when I heard the car horn outside. I'm sure that's what Pim was saying so I immediately went out and rode here. I cried non -stop when the driver spoke.