Chapter 30: Track

(A/N: This chapter may contains violents, sexual contents and an inappropriate language.)

OFF POV

I'm driving now because I'm going to Gun's company. I'm excited to see him because we haven't seen each other for a week.

That's why I bought him chocolates yesterday because that is his stress and fatigue reliever, but of course his stress will ease when he see me.I came here to his company and went to his secretary's office

"Good morning Mr. Jumpol. How may I help you?." His secretary said.

"I just wanted to ask if Gun has arrived yet?." I asked her.

"Not yet sir and I'm also wondering because Khun Gun always enters the office early." She said to me.

"Okay, when he comes please just call me. I was just there in his office first." I said.

"Yes Sir." She answered.

I took the elevator and pressed the button on the floor of Gun's office. I got out of the elevator and headed infront of the door of his office. I enter the lock code of his office and enter it.

If you are wondering why I know the code of his office he actually told me this. Even my code in my office, he also knows about it because we trust each other.

I sat down on a nearby couch and turned on the tv and watched. A few hours later I began to wonder. I have been in Gun's office for too long but his secretary still does not call me to let me know if he has arrived or not.

So I decided to go down and go to his secretary again when I saw something on his desk. I approached it and saw an envelope, I do not know but I was suddenly nervous. All my life I had never been nervous like this, so I immediately picked it up and opened it.

My eyes widened at what I read, I immediately ran down to his secretary and told him to call Tay and tell him to take care of my company first.

Gun's secretary immediately followed, so I immediately went to my agency company to find out where Gun's cellphone was because I had a small tracking device with it in case of such incidents.

At the speed of my car, I only drove for about five minutes, which I used to drive for thirty minutes. I arrived at my company, wear my mask and I immediately called B.A.P Group in the meeting room.

B.A.P is also known as Black Agency Persons. They're the most trusted and well trained persons in my company and I know that they can help me out of this shit.

"Agent Black, what is going on and you were called by this early meeting?." Agent Sky asked.

"There is a missing a man in the field of business industry, it is the CEO of Phunsawat's Company Gun Attaphan Phunsawat." I coldly said.

"When and how did you find it out Agent Black?." Agent Zane asked.

"Just by now because I saw this envelope in his desk." I said and showed them the envelope.

"What does the message says?." Agent Agent Sky asked.

"It states that he needs to get in touch with a person named Ms.Z or otherwise they will kill his whole family and also the CEO of O.J.A Mr. Jumpol." I said.

"But how does Mr. Gun and Mr. Jumpol has a connection to each other?." Agent Aerro asked.

"They're business partners and boyfriends." Agent Zane replied.

"So Agent Black, what are we going to do now?." Agent Sky said.

"When I was with Mr. Gun last week, I put a tracking device on Mr. Gun's cellphone, because I have doubt that someone is following him. So all I want for all of you to do is to locate where does the tracking device pointing are.