Chapter 9: Black

GUN POV

I woke up with a dry tears on my cheeks, still can't believe of what happened last night. Either my body doesn't want to move, it looks like what happened last night take my energy away from me. I keep recalling what happened last night and started again to cry.

I decided to clean myself and went somewhere, where I can erase bad things that happened. I'm roaming around when I saw a poster that has a map of a beach. The photo that shows in the poster was beautiful.

"Maybe this can help me, clean my mind." I sighed.

I decided to go to that beach and stayed for two days. After I arrived, I was too amazed because it was so beautiful. The view, the sea and the fresh air calm me. I decided too, to turn off my phone and  escaped the reality. I want to stay like this for a moment and forget those stressful things.

//Time skip\\

I arrive the beach, the beach was stunning on it's own beauty, so i decided to seat in front of the calm sea and gather myself. The sun is about to set and I was seating at the sand watching the calm sea. When someone, seat beside me. It's a little girl.

"Hello mister." She said to me and smile.

"Hello little girl, what's your name?."I asked and smile back at her.

"I'm Ashley, you mister? What's your name?." The little girl asked.

"I'm... Um... Pat, my name is Pat." I lied.

"Why are you alone P'Pat? And you looks like you just got a break up from your boyfriend." She said frankly.

"Hey nong, that's not like that. HAHAHA, I was just... Um... Just..Oh! I just love watching sunset." I said defensively.

"Oh nong, how old are you? You looked like a teenager when you talk." I asked.

"I'm 6yrs old P'Pat." She said.

"Oh, Who's with you here? Why are you alone?." I asked.

"I lived here P. And a man said to me that I should talk to you because you looked like sad." She said.

"Who's man?." I asked.

"That's a secret P', the man said I will not say to you his name." She said and laugh giggly.

"You know P, my brother said that if someone is alone he probably thinking some serious things. Is it true P'Pat?." She added.

"Yes nong your brother is right, like me I went here to escape the reality and gather all my thoughts." I said while looking at the sun.

"My brother said, you shouldn't escape  because it will keep chasing you until you get tired from it and surrender." She said.

I looked at her.

(Gun's Mind)

//How the hell this little girl thinks like this\\

"Looks like your brother really don't want you to be innocent about things." I said.

"He just said P' that I should have known this thing to ready myself on the future." She said with a genuine smile.

And I smile back at her.

"You can leave if you want, maybe your parents are already looking for you." I said to her.

When I hear someone calling her name.

"Ashley!".

"Ashley!".