Chapter 20: Invited

GUN POV

After I stay with Papii for a night and a day, I just stay at my unit to rest and clean my stuffs. Today is sunday and it's our sibling day.

Pim will visit me here today but I decided to visit her so I woke up early and get prepared. I am on my way to Pim's house when my phong rang.

"Hello?." I answered.

"Hello P'Gun?." Pim asked.

"Oh Nong, why did you call me. I'm driving." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry P. But Pops said we have a little celebration later in our family house, and our relatives and business partners are in there too. So Pops said to me to invite you and that we need to be prepared to be formal in front of them." She explained.

"Oh, how come I didn't know that? And what's the occasion?." I asked.

" Pops said that he emailed you but you didn't reply, so he called me either. And I don't know what was the celebration was all about, just come there P'Gun." She answered.

"Oh... I- I'm so busy yesterday, that's why I don't have any time to read my emails." I lied.

"But Pops said you didn't attend your meeting yesterday and you don't come to office yesterday too." She said.

"Oh, Pim you know work from home? Yeah, I work at home yesterday because I don't feel going to our company yesterday." I reasoned.

"Okay okay P'Gun, but are you sure that you're okay na?." She's worried based on her tone.

"Um... Yeah I'm okay now and I'm on my way on your house so cooked for me okay?." I said and laughed.

"Yah!! Why didn't you said that you're coming? I'm on my way at your unit too P'Gun." She shouted at me on the phone.

"Just go back on your house I'm already there." I said.

"Okay okay, I'm on my way P'Gun." She said and hang up the phone.

But honestly I'm stuck here on my way because of traffic when my phone rang again. I picked it up annoyed.

"Yah! Pim, did I say to you that I'm almost here at your house so you should go back here." I shouted at the phone.

"Oh, it's too early to nag your sister love." The other line said.

"Oh Papii, I didn't see your name. Sorry, I was driving and stuck at this bullshit traffic that's why I'm nagging this early." I said irritated.

"I think of that too." He said and laughed.

"Don't laughed at me Papii and just said why you called me? And how did you get my number?." I asked.

"First I just want to hear your voice and second I always have my ways love." He said and chuckled.

"Oh Papii stop annoying me because I'm already annoyed." I said.

"Finally!!." I exclaimed when the cars move.

"Hey, hey what are your shouting at?." Papii asked.

"Papii, I'm driving maybe we should continue talking to each other later okay?." I suggested.

"Maybe we should do that. And..." He said.

"And what Papii? Please just said it Papii, I'm driving." I said ready to get annoyed.

"I love you..." He whispered at the phone, but has a exact loud to be heard.

I was silent for a moment. I am blushing right now and I'm so thankful that he's not with me right now, or he will tease me again.