Chapter 17: Chance

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAINS  SEXUAL CONTENTS🔞)

GUN POV

I stared at him for a moment.

"When? How? Wait what?". I exclaimed.

"It started when I was 27 yrs old. Having a bad nightmares that I don't get any about it, make me depressed.

And I started meeting at psychiatrist, and he's the one who said to me that maybe my nightmares are about me, because like what I said to him.

I was seeing myself on my dreams and that made me think that maybe the one on my nightmares was the most important person in my life back then. And I'm not mistaken.

At first I'm like you, dreaming about our past but a year ago it changed. I was dreaming about my future, to be more authentic our future.

And it started to worried me a lot that's why I'm trying all my best to keep you, us awha from the dreams of our future I was seeing." He explained.

"What are you seeing in your dremas P'Off?." I curiously asked.

If I heard to P'Off right now that I call him Papii and him calling me baby, I will surely be red like a ripe tomato. Gun thought

"At first I was dreaming about us eating together, living together, travel together all things that we do, we have both of us.

And seeing things like that makes me happy, I'm glad that I can make you happy even though for a short time of our past life." He said while smiling.

"And I'm willing to continue it now Gun." He said with a husky voice.

I looked away and I feel my cheeks burning, maybe I'm too red right now.

"You? When did it start?." He asked.

"It started when I turned 27 and it's on my birthday. Dreaming about our happy moments and it don't stop revising on my head, but last night I dream something that really freak me out." I said.

"What was that?." He asked.

"I got kidnapped and when you tried to let me escaped, we both... We both...." I can't finished my words and burst into tears.

P'Off came closer to me, he hugged and patted my back.

"You can say it Gun, I'm here. Please say it." He said with a soft voice.

"We both... We both die P'Off.... We die!! I saw how I got shot, how you got shot, how you fall in the floor with a dead body..." I burst into tears.

After I said those words I sobbed again and again in his arms like there's no tommorow to cry on. I escape in his arms and face him.

"I'm so sorry P'Off, Please forgive me." I added with a teary eyes.

"No Gun, you don't have anything to be sorry. It is what are future wants, even tho I keep, we keep running from this.

The time will come and we will meet and it will happen again. So we'd better try it one last time, not running from it and face it together." He said.

"I know Gun your blaming yourself of how you acted to me those past months, but it helps us a lot." He said and smiled at me.

"But P'Off? Did it hurt?." I asked.

"What hurt?." He questioned.

"Your heart? Did I hurt you? Your heart?." I said with a teary eyes.

"I'm telling lies if I said No, but yes you hurt me Gun to the point that it affect my relationship towards to my love ones, friends even my employees." He said honestly.