Chapter 34: Revelation

OFF POV

I don't know what will I face today or what will happen in this day. I just wanted to see and take back Gun at my side and know who is that Ms. Z is. I have a bad feeling about this happening because I have a strong feeling that she is not just a stranger who will mess up my life for nothing.

I’m driving now and following what’s posted here on my tracker. I am also close to where she is and I am also ready for whatever the consequences of today. All I needed was to escape and make sure the person I loved was safe.

Minutes later I reached her whereabouts. My suspicion is correct, this place is familiar to me, to me and my family. I'm here now in the abandoned park we used to go to when Dad was alive, I immediately remembered the happy days we had when he was still here with us.

When I got back to reality I was limited by what was going to happen, I seemed to be right in my suspicion. It has to do with my family and I know only one can do it. I don't know what will I react or what will I feel about this but I feel something breaks in my chest that I suddenly feels pain on it.

I had already entered the abandoned park and I saw mens armed and masked. I also wore a mask even though I knew she knew me. I saw that a white van came up behind me and I turned in its direction.

I saw a tall woman wearing a gold mask, with a red hair and a pure black dress. It looks like that’s the Ms.Z they call. She looked at me and I noticed her smirk. She stop in front of me but we stayed away from each other.

"I've been waiting for a long time for the opportunity to meet you again my Dear. I didn't know you were such a man when it came to your dear boyfriend. Great! That's what I want from people, easy to talk to." She said and laughed.

"Stop talking around and tell me where Gun is? What did you do to him?." I asked to her coldly.

"What did I do to him? I didn't touch him, but my man ..... Yes." She said and glared at me.

"You stupid animal, don't you have anything to do with your life?! Why do you have to live a life just to be happy and get revenge on other people huh?!." I said and clenched my fist.

"No need to pretend Off, I know you know who I am and I know you've known that for a long time. You just can't believe it but I know you believe it." She said frankly.

"Where's Gun? I need you to let him go first so I can see him." I said to her and didn't break my glare at her.

"And what's in return when I let go Gun?." She frowned.

"We can fight, as long as you don't hurt and set Gun free. I know you want one of us to die." I said coldly to her.

"You still haven't really changed, you're still Off who has memorized everything I want. Take Gun out, untie him and take him to his loving boyfriend." She said and smirked.

I saw her mens obey and pull Gun out of the van he had left earlier. I've seen Gun. He was blindfolded and his hands were beaten backwards. It was as if my hearts were touched because I saw a Gun that looked weak because of its intense fighting, a Gun with a wound on its body, and a Gun with blood on its abdomen.

My blood boiled when I noticed Gun's wound on his abdomen because he obviously had a new wound on it, due to its continuous bleeding. I was so mad, but I need to control it. I don't want my madness to her affect my mindset when I was in this kind of situation.

They removed Gun's leash and blindfold and he saw me. His eyes swelled and he ran towards me. I greeted him with a big hug and he did the same to me. I heard her louder sobs and words.