Chapter 6: Introduce

GUN POV

I woke up early to go to our company, to resume my training. Like what my pops said yesterday. I will train only from 7am to 12 noon and the rest time was mine. So time flies so fast and I finished my training and went at Starbucks. I seat near the counter and dialled P'Tay, because he promised me that he will join me for a simple celebration. Phone rings...

//*Ring.... Ring.... Ring....*\\

"Hello Nong Gun" he said.

"Hello P'Tay. Did you forget something today? Do you?" I asked.

"No, I don't forget anything today. Um... I picked up my mother earlier, I finished the papers I needed to, and I finished talking some business stuffs. Did I forget something?" He said.

"Awww... P'Tay!!!" I shouted.

"Just kidding Nong Gun, of course I'm free now, I can join you at your celebration later at your unit." He said.

"Just make it in time P'Tay" I said.

"Okay okay Nong, Um.. btw Can I invite my friend too? They're only two." He asked.

"It's okay P'Tay. The more the merrier." I said.

"Okay see you later Nong Gun". He said.

"See you later P'Tay." I said and hang up the phone.

After I hang up the phone I ordered some drink and leave. I went to the shopping mall nearly and decided to buy some stuff for myself and for Jen. I missed her so much and I decided to visit her later. I went at the department store and went to men's clothing. After I picked some shirts and jeans, I went at the kids clothing when I saw  a familiar guy. It's Off, I saw him picking some girly things?

//*Did he have a daughter? I think so.*\\

I nearly leave when I hear Off talking to someone.

"Hello sweetie, I am at the department store. Yes I'm coming back, but I am not sure if I will join you this evening and tell you some storytime, because I have some things to finish. Aww... Don't sulk baby, what do you want, dada will buy it for you. Ohh okay sweetie. Bye." He said.

//*Oh, so he has a daughter. Why my heart is feeling broke? Ugh. But I didn't know that*//

I stop talking to myself when someone speak behind me.

"Didn't expect you to see here Mr. Attaphan." He said.

"Didn't expect to see you here Mr. Jumpol." I said.

"What are you doing here Mr. Attaphan?" He asked.

"I'm here buying stuffs for my niece. How about you Mr. Jumpol?" I said.

"Me?.. I'm just roaming around here. Want to roam with me?" He offered.

"No thanks, Mr. Jumpol. I am going to my niece to visit her." I said.

"Can I come with you?" He asked.

"Huh? Come with me? Why?" I asked.

"I just want to go around." He said.

"Okay if you say so, but don't scared my nice okay?." I said.

"Okay, but wait I have some things to buy. Can you wait?". He asked.

"Okay." I said.

And he left me. I watched him with my eyes and saw him buy some cute shirts with unicorn and panda design. And a doll house. Obviously, he will give it to his daughter. After a minute he came back and we left.