Chapter 7: It's Him

GUN POV

"Who?.." I asked.....

"It's him P'Gun, the one you are looking of." She said.

"Wait Pim, I didn't get you. How do know that he is the one I've been searching huh?." I asked.

"Let's open are minds and eyes P'Gun. I know your suspecting him na, why don't you compare P'Off and the guy you always saw in your dreams doing some lovey dovey stuffs?." She said sarcastically.

//Gun's mind\\

//But Pim has a point. But I need to observed more, and if I am not wrong. I will confront him and tell him all\\

"I don't think I need to compare them because Mr. Jumpol's atttitude was too far from the Man's attitude I've been dreaming of. P'Off is a nice guy but you can feel the coldness and tge man in my dream he's just so clingy, caring and all of positive feedbacks I can say was on him." I explained.

"Okay okay P', I won't bother you na. Oh P, btw P'Tay texted me earlier. His saying that you have a little celebration on your unit? That's great P', so you won't feel lonely." She said.

"Oh, I totally forgot about the celebration. You little brat..." I said.

"Oh well it's getting late, P'Tay will arrived at my unit in an hour and I need to prepare because he said he will bring his two friends. I'm leaving Pim." I added and leave.

I drove fast, because any time P'Tay will arrived at my unit. After arriving at my unit, I clean my unit and started cooking.

OFF POV

I left Gun and his sister because my mother arrived in my house. When I arrived, I saw my mother seating on the couch and playing with nirin.

"Mom, what are you doing here?." I asked and hug her.

"I missed you son and I missed nirin too." She said.

"I don't think that, that's the only reason why you came here. Tell me mom, I wouldn't mind it." I said.

"You know me too well son." She said while laughing.

"I'm just hoping that you already met my future daughter-in-law, I'm not hurrying you son but your already 30. I'm just worried." She said.

"Mom, I found him." I accidentally said. I looked away from her.

My mom shocked and said "Him? The boy who's always in your dreams?."

"Oh mom, nevermind that's nothing. It's just my thoughts are mixing and my emotions. I can't explain it." I explained.

"Off, I know you too well son. I know if something or someone is bothering you. Now tell me or if you're not ready, just put this always in your mind. "Just follow your heart." My mother said.

"Yes mom, I will. I love you mom." I said and hug her tightly.

"Um.. Son I just visit you here, because I want to know if your okay. And I trust you, trust yourself son. Btw, I'm going na son." She said and stand up.

"And don't forget to introduce HIM to me son. I would glad to know the person who made my son question him like this okay? Bye, I love you." She added and leave.

Honestly, I'm not really sure. I found him now but I don't want to hurt him anymore. I don't want to repeat the past, it hurts me so much.  After thinking some thoughts, I went upstairs and get inside to my room to get dressed, because I have somewhere to go.

GUN POV

I finished cooking and cleaning my unit. I was just waiting for P'Tay to come, so I sat on the sofa first and watch some movies. After an hour someone knocked at my door.
I opened it and saw P'Tay with two guys that I don't know.