Chapter 15: Behind the Mask

GUN POV

I am still half awake when I saw both of my hand being tied. I was so shocked. I don't know where am I. After I talked to P'Tay yesterday I came home and now I woke up being tied in a dark abandoned room. I'm feeling so scared right now.

My eyes is exploring the room when I saw P'Off came into the room.

"P'Off?." I asked.

"Shh... Stop making noises Gun, you need to escaped." He said.

I looked at him confused.

"Wait, what? Where am I? And what the hell is going on?!". I asked when suddenly the door opens.

I saw a woman enter the room and she was holding a gun. I was so scared when I saw that woman holding a gun, so I hardly try to untied my hand when I heard her speak.

"Well, well, well... Look who's trying to save his love of his life." The woman said.

"Get that man and tied him." The woman point to P'Off.

The woman's accomplices immediately do what the woman said but P'Off try to fight to them but instead he got punched and smacked his back. I saw him spit a blood from his mouth and the woman's mans tied P'Off like how I being tied.

"Why are you doing this to us?! And who are you?! I don't even know you?! You hurt P'Off!! You heartless bitch!!" I shouted.

"Oh, that mouth of yours is full of spicy words. Do you want me to cut it? And should I introduce myself to you darlin?". The woman said sarcastically.

"Well, if you want to know. Okay, let me show you." She added.

She walked towards to me and slapped me in the face with the gun she was holding. With so much force, my lips immediately exploded and I could feel the pain of it, I also tasted the blood coming from it.

"Stop this you fuck!! Don't hurt him!! Hurt me instead you fucking shit!!." P'Off shouted.

"Oh, look who's talking back to me and calling me a loser, look at yourself first before you call me like that. And you want me to hurt you instead? Oh dear, your wish is my command." The woman said.

The woman clap her hands and his mans walked towards to P'Off to punch and kicked him for countless times. I shouted at them.

"Stop!!! Don't hurt him?!! Why did you kidnapped me?!?!? What do you want from us?!!! What did we do to you?! We don't even know you!!." I exclaimed.

"What do I want to you?." She laughed sarcastically.

"I just only want you two. DEAD. You're ruining my plans and you kept messing up on my life, so I want you to DIE." she said.

She walked towards to P'Off and she grabbed his hair tightly and face it to her face.

"Well, so my dear you don't have enough strength. You can't even save your love of your life. Don't worry, I will kill you both. But I will took his life first." She pointed at me and laughed.

My heart beat faster as she pointed the gun on my head.

"No!! Don't kill him!! Please!! Don't!! Please just kill me but don't kill him....". P'Off begged.

"Hm... Let me think about that first
.... Aha!! What if you say something about him first before I kill you both. Like last words for each other. And I make up my mind I will kill you both" She said and laughed sarcastically.