Chapter 23: Training

GUN POV

I woke up around 7am in the morning when I felt like Papii is not beside me. I meditated first and then put on my clothes.

I was wearing a boxer shorts and a big t-shirt. I'm having a hard time to walk now because I got sore of what Papii and I did last night.

I leave the room when I saw Papii asleep while watching my videos on how I make coffee, dishes, and desserts. I fins him cute on his current position, hugging my pillow and having a deep sleep.

I passed by him slowly so that he would not wake up and prepare our morning because today is my first practice.

I was preparing breakfast when I remember what Papii told me back then, how he promised and how his very eyes spoke to me, expressing his sincerity and authenticity to me.

My mind traveled until I finished our breakfast. I have set the table and we will eat. I walk towards to the couch where Papii is sleeping to wake him up and eat.

I lean my face close to his and I was about to peck at his lips when he quickly open his eyes. I startled when he cupped my face and kissed me deeply.

We kissed passionately and deepens it more. I can feel the sweetness and love here in our kiss that we are sharing right now.

Yes, it's corny if I say this but that's really how I really feel. We let go of our kiss and catch our breaths. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good morning Love." Papii said with a husky voice.

"Good morning Papii, let's eat our breakfast before we go. So stand up now and let's eat." I said.

"Can I eat you instead?." He teased.

"You know, you horny old man, I don't know if I can do a training today because of what you did to me last night.

I'm still sore. Please let's just eat." I whined.

"But you still enjoy this horny old man that you are saying, and If I didn't get wrong I remember you moaning this horny old man's name." He teased again.

"Oh yeah yeah you horny old man, let's eat before the food gets cold." I said and slightly walking when he held my wrist and hugged me from the back.

"Yah, Papii okay you're not an horny old man now. Just let me go now and let's eat." I convinced him.

"No love, just let us stay like this for a while. And I don't care if you call me like that, because even though your calling me like that I must prefer you calling me like that, than leaving me like that again." He said and tighten his hugged to me.

"I love you Gun, please don't leave me okay?." He added.

I will never leave you Papii I promise, so let's eat our breakfast now so that we wouldn't be late in my training and you at your meeting." I said and he nods.

I faced him and give a peck on his neck because his standing right now and I can't reach his lips. So I kissed his neck instead.

We ate and talked for a while. When we finished eating, we got dressed to leave. I was wearing a simple white Tee's and denim pants and Papii was in his Americana because they're having a meeting later.

I prepare too my bag pack that have all of my needs. We leave my unit and
we went to the training field.

I was so confused why we stopped infront of an orphanage. I looked at Papii and he put his mask on and just nods at me look like saying we just needed to go outside.

While entering the orphanage, I looked around every single room and door we passed and all I just can see is nothing, but I feel something strange because why is the door are in different colors.