Chapter 29: Meet

GUN POV

It's 6 am in the morning when I ready myself to meet that Ms? What is her name again? Oh Ms. Z. I can't sleep well because of that freaking letter, it keeps bugging my mind and making me feel nervous and damn scared.

I finished fixing myself and left my unit. I was driving and focusing on the road when something pops up on my mind. My dream. Yes, my dream. I have been suspected that it will happened again and our future again.

No, I will not let that happen again. If I will see the face of that Ms. Z and If I will proved that she's the one who killed us in my dreams, I'll tell it to Papii so we can get ready for her.

I arrived at our Company's parking lot and go outside on my car and stand beside it. I was waiting someone to walk closer to me when I received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown Number:

Now I know why Off, really loves you. You're too good to talked with. Walk closer to the black car.

I looked around to find the black car that the number is saying because I'm 100% sure that this is her. I walk around, when I saw a black car and someone texted me again.

Unknown Number:

Oh there you are. Now walk closer here. Just make sure that no one is here with you or I'll all of your love ones.

Just like the text said, I walk closer to the car and stop in front of it. My eyes widen when I saw the woman who walk outside from the car.

I got goosebumps and my heart starts to beat faster to the point that my heart wanted to explode. She is wearing a full black dress with a glasses on, pairing with her black high heels and wearing a black beach hat.

"Hi there Gun, nice to see you again." She said to me sarcastically.

"Hi, are you Ms. Z?." I asked while trembling.

"Yes dear, I'm Ms. Z. And why are you trembling are you nervous or scared?." She said and grinned.

I stepped backwards because I can't believe what I am just seeing right now. She is the one who is in my dream, she will kill me, Papii. She is the one who kill us, who shot us. I was staring at her when she breaks the silence.

"Hm... I gave you an invitation because I want to have a coffee with you, did you want to have some coffee with me?." She said as she widened her eyes as if it is forcing me to come with her.

"Ye-yes, I wanted to have a coffee with you." I said with a trembling voice again.

I need to be brave, I need to be strong and be wise in how I can think of a solution to tell Papii what is happening. We will be damned if it happens again. I have to do something and be brave as long as I face him.

"I mean yes, I'll come with you." I said and cleared my voice.

"Good, follow me." She said and walk.

I follow her, she is in front of me so I need to text Papi of what is happening. I slowly took my cellphone out of my pocket when she suddenly turned to me.

I quickly hid my cellphone and looked at her blankly. She adjusted her glasses and spoke.

"We're here Gun." She said and going to turn forward when looked back at me again.

"And I saw what you did, do it again and you'll count the days that you are with you love ones." She said and walk forward.

I was stunned because of what she said, her sense is so strong. Looks like I can't find a way to call Papii. So I just followed her and saw her sitting at a table at the end of this cafe. I sat in front of her.