Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven

A month went into planning and the research, the boys finding themselves drained as they scattered around the house. Blueprints with layout sat decorating the walls and over twelve different ways of planning out of their heist yet only one sat higher than the all the others.

"This one..." Ravn stated pointing down at the plan leaning over said plan to look it over.  

"You've got to be kidding me?" Seoho mumbled out looking it over. "Are you really willing to risk that possibility? There's so much riding on this one thing."

"Seoho is right...I mean it really is a huge risk." Keonhee sided with his boyfriend walking up to the other looking over the plan as well.

"I know." Ravn cast a look over at the two. "But what else do we do? This one could actually work if you think about it. Like once we work out the kinks this should be full proof."

"To be honest, I'm actually agreeing with you, babe, though I agree with Xion as well. This really does scare me but I think this is our best outcome of all the other plans we have." Hwanwoong said squeezing between his brother and Seoho to stand beside his lover. "I just hate the thought of risking everything we have and possibly losing it all by losing one of you."

Ravn pulled Hwanwoong into his arms burying his face in the shorter's neck as he mumbled to his love. "I know, and I'm sorry we'd have to risk it." He peeked up at the others around them giving them a pleading look. "Please tell me you guys are with us..."

"I hate you right now but yeah I'm in." Leedo said giving his best friend a look.

"Same." Seoho nodded.

Taking Seoho's hand, Keonhee spoke up. "This is a stupid idea but sure; we can pull it off."

A moment of silence settled over the group, Xion not saying anything as he glared over at his fathers. Another minute passed before he finally growled out. "I really hate you both right now, you do realize what you'd be putting me and Leedo through right? Not to mention what you'd put yourselves through."

"Which is why you won't be with the group when it happens, you'll be with the other." Ravn spoke.

"Yet you have Leedo involved in this crazy scheme of your too ya know and he'll be in that other group." Xion argued.

Ravn pulled away from his lover sighing softly at their son who he knew was right. "I know I'm sorry but we all agreed to the possibilities when we first started planning this."

"But that was before I knew we'd actually end up picking this one! I thought this was such a crazy idea that it wouldn't work but turns out it will and that terrifies me!!"

"Babe, come on calm down please." Leedo tried stepping toward his frail other half. "Let's just talk this over okay, maybe we can work around it."

The younger spun to glare at his lover, no one realizing until now that he had tears streaming down his face. "How?! Like it being Seoho or Keonhee instead of you?! That's asking too much!"

"I'll do it, I don't mind." Seoho answered.

Keonhee sighed looking at the other, he knew he and Seoho could mentally do better than Xion. The child was still young but to have Seoho volunteer them, made him worry...he would have to go through what Xion was now angry about. "I hate the idea but I'd be okay..."

"No!" Xion interrupted him. "That means you go though the same thing."

"My baby boy..." Hwanwoong finally spoke up walking up to his son, finally taking him in his arms and hugging him tight. "We'd be all going through the same thing and that's part of the risk we'd have to take with this pain."

Xion let out a sob, crying into the shorter's chest as Leedo came up behind him and pull him from the other. Taking the younger he pulled him into his tight hold letting the boy cry as he tried his best to such and calm Xion, patting his back.

"I'm right here, love." He whispered into the younger's ear. "I'm right here."

Xion let out another soft sob nodding against Leedo's chest, another minute passing when the crying had finally stopped and was replaced by small hiccups. "Okay..."

"Okay?" Leedo mumbled softly.

"I..." Hiccup. "I think I can do this..." Hiccup. "I think we can do this..." Another hiccup. "I know I have you all to help me through it."

Leedo sighed softly pulling away slightly to kiss the top of Xion's head. "Thank you, baby."

Xion pushed away still giving soft hiccups and smacking Leedo's chest weakly. "If this turns sideways and I lose you in some way I'm breaking up with your ass."

Leedo let out a laugh that sounded like a choke sob was mixed through with it. "I'll hold you to it."

"Am I forgiven?" Ravn asked softly trying to break up the sappy romance between his son and best friend.

Xion turned to face the demon. "No until after we get our rings back."

Ravn smiled softly. "I can deal with that. In the meantime, shall we work out the plan so that we can make sure nothing goes wrong?"

"Please." Xion pleaded.

"I have a few ideas if you don't mind my input." Keonhee piped in after the emotional state that had all just played out.

"Totally." Ravn answered back.

"Oh, babe one thing before we start talking about anything like that, I have something to say." Hwanwoong said finally remembering something he had found out within the last few days.

"Yeah?"

"That book that you wanted me to look into, I finally got some information that might help us but you're not going to like it."

"What is it?" Ravn asked.

"Your mother was the one that wrote it under a different name but also at the same time Keonhee taking it to some of the English department teachers he found that no one could read what was in the book." Hwanwoong spoke with a frown.

"So, she lied to us about what she really did know." Ravn growled lowly glaring at the book that sat in the middle of the table.

"She comes in everyday...to the café I mean." Seoho added. "If you want to talk with her, I'm sure that's what she's been waiting for."

"There's no need for that." Ravn answered.

"Okay but um...just help me get rid of her after we get our rings back, yeah?"

"Will do."