Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight

Ravn had the shorter pressed up against the wall of their bedroom devouring his lips in a rough kiss, one hand holding both of Hwanwoong's hands above his head with his other hand on the smaller's waist. The air around them was hot steaming their affection even more, Ravn taking advantage of the younger's exposed neck as Hwanwoong had pulled away for air. 

"This plan of ours better work tomorrow or I don't know what I'm going to do." Hwanwoong panted out his small demand managing to look the older dead in the eyes.

"It will princess, I promise." Ravn sighed softly going back to suck a spot against his husband's neck making him gasp out.

"Ravn?" Hwanwoong gasped.

"Hmm?"

Hwanwoong pushed against the other's grip, Ravn letting go almost immediately, the shorter wrapping his arms around the taller's neck giving his an innocent yet lust filled look with a side of questioning.

"I...I want a baby." Hwanwoong whispered looking away as he spoke. "Xion is all grown up."

Ravn pulled his husband closer burying his face in Hwanwoong's neck hiding the soft smile before placing a soft kiss against the hickey he had just left moments ago.

"Should we take this to the bed then?" Ravn pulled away with a grin hoisting Hwanwoong up when the boy nodded. His husband giggling and wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs wrapping around his lover.