TikTok Trend

Pardon my complete lack of knowledge on this, I only know what this is through gay tik tok compilations on youtube
...

"Okay, I'm going to ask you a question," Roman said

"Okay? Ask away," Virgil said, still alternating between looking at his phone and looking out the window of the car. They hadn't moved from Roman's driveway, but it was still a habit of Virgil's to look out of the window.

"You need to put your phone down and look at me," Roman said. "Please? I know this way of asking a question is a bit... unusual, but it'll be fun!"

Virgil sighed and looked ver to Roman, the small smile that made Roman's heart melt spreading across his face. It was the small moments like this that made Roman go-

Yep, I'm in love with my best friend.

He was fairly certain Virgil knew. He hadn't ever confessed, but he and Virgil were close enough that they would basically be able to read each other's mind.

"Okay, ask your question," Virgil said, playfully smirking.

Roman fiddled with his phone, trying to pull up Electric Love by Børns despite his shaking fingers. He got it playing with his volume off and quickly skipped to the important part.

"It's okay to say no," Roman said. He turned the volume up, and he let the song play.

"Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle,"

Roman looked over to Virgil, whose eyes were wide. Virgil turned his face away and hid it from view, covering it with his hands.

"I can't let you go now that I got it,"

Roman sighed, trying not to let his disappointment show.

"And all I need is to be struck,"

It was Virgil's choice, Roman told himself. And Virgil said no.

"By,"

Roman reached for his phone, but hesitated before grabbing it.

"Your,"

He looked to Virgil, who was still hiding.

"Electric,"

Roman reached for his phone, deciding to turn the music off.

And then Virgil was kissing him. Roman was surprised to say the least, but immediately kissed back.

"Love,"

Virgil pulled himself onto Roman's lap. Which, while not the easiest feat, he still managed in the car.

They pulled apart, Virgil laying his head on Roman's chest. Roman presses his nose and lips to the top of Virgil's head.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that Virgil said quietly. Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil.

And at that moment, it felt like the last puzzle piece fell into place, and everything was right.
...

Sorry for not updating this in a while. The holidays were hectic. I'll probably be back to my usual schedule now. (446 words)