The Villain's Doorstep (Prinxiety)

I found a prompt on Pinterest and I'm taking in and running with it. Also I'm not good at superhero names but oh well

Tw: blood/injuries, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban spoilers
...

If you thought Florida was weird, you are probably underestimating how weird it can get. What happens in Florida stays in Florida, so the weirder stuff doesn't ever see the light of day.

Virgil Black was the villain. He was known as Siren Storm to the public because his power was the ability to basically mind control anyone who heard him sing.

Roman Crown was the hero. Known as Red Rose by the public, he could create almost anything out of thin air.

They were mortal enemies. Doomed to a life of constant rivalry and fighting.

And yes, they knew each other's "secret identities". They had a mutual friend who was basically the living embodiment of sunshine, so they couldn't fight when they were all together; which was basically the only time they were together.
...

Virgil was sitting on his bed in his small apartment, earbuds in and blasting music as he scrolled through tumblr. My Chemical Romance posters lined the wall behind him.

There was a faint knock at his door, and Virgil stood up. He took out his earbuds and set his phone down before walking to the door and opening it.

He gasped as he saw the crumpled body of Roman.

"Roman?" He said quietly, crouching down. Roman's white suit was stained dark red with blood, and he groaned softly.

"H-help," Roman said weakly, lifting his head. His voice was hoarse and blood dropped from his eyelashes. "I didn't know w-where else to g-go."

Virgil carefully picked Roman up. Despite him being smaller than Roman, Virgil was quite strong.

"Shh, Roman. It's going to be okay," Virgil whispered, half to himself. There was so much blood.

Virgil laid Roman down on his couch and quickly grabbed a first aid kit. He quickly set to work.

There was a cut above Roman's eye that still oozed thick, dark red blood. There was blood seeping through the front, back, and side of his shirt. His hands were stained red.

Thankfully the wounds weren't too deep and Virgil had been able to bandage them.

Now, and unconscious, shirtless, hopped up on pain medications Roman was laying on Virgil's no bloodstained couch.

Well that had been and interesting past fourth five minutes.
...

Virgil washed his hands, making sure to sanitize everything really well. He may be the villain, but he want going to get sick. His clothes had been soaked with Roman's blood, and he had changed his pants before remembering all the shirts he would wear were in the wash.

So it was either wear a literal gay pride flag shirt or be shirtless to go and grab an mcr shirt. Considering he didn't really know Roman too well, he chose the latter.

It may come across as odd to some people that Virgil would rather be shirtless than wear a rainbow shirt, but Virgil was extremely insecure about his sexuality.

So here he was, standing in front of his washing machine which happened to be in a closet.

He felt a pair of arms rest on his hips, and he froze. Roman rested his chin in Virgil's shoulder, leaning his head against Virgil's. Virgil blushed bright red.

"I want cuddles..." Roman said sleepily.

"Patton's rubbing off on you," Virgil said, awkwardly chuckling.