July Sixth (Prinxiety)

Virgil woke the morning of July sixth feeing like trash. Why, you ask?

Well, today was the day that Ryan Ross and Jon Walker officially left Panic! At The Disco.

Needless to say, Virgil wasn't having the best day.

Does he care that it happened eleven year ago? No, not at all. Does it still make him feel like crap? Yes.

He frowned and grabbed his phone, walking into the common room.

Roman was in the common room, playing music from a speaker. It was some pop song that Virgil recognized as Flamboyant by Dorian Electra.

Despite what people may think, Virgil actually liked a few pop songs. This was one of them.

Roman sat on the couch, eating some cereal.

"Morning Vee," he said, glancing at Virgil with a lovestruck smile.

"Morning babe," Virgil called back. He put some pop tarts in the toaster and sat down next to Roman, who put an arm around Virgil's shoulders.

As the song came to an end, Virgil's eyes widened as he heard the first chords of the next song.

Northern Downpour.

Virgil put his head in his hands, a few tears escaping his eyes.

Roman immediately pulled away from Virgil.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

Virgil shrugged, pulling himself onto Roman's lap. They held each other tightly, Virgil whispering the lyrics into the crook of Roman's neck.

He was joined by Roman whispering the parts Ryan sang.

As the song came to a close, Virgil defat he'd from Roman's shirt.

"Now what was that?" Roman asked softly, whipping a tear off of Virgil's cheek.

Virgil quickly explained. He explained who Ryan Ross was, what happened today eleven years ago, and what the song meant.

"Ah," Roman said, nodding. He looked into Virgil's eyes and chuckled a bit. "You're such an emo nightmare."

"I know," Virgil said, laying his head on Roman's chest and closing his eyes.

"I love you Vee," Roman murmured, playing with Virgil's hair.

"I love you too."

-   • -   - • -   •       - -   -       •   • -   • • •   - • - -               
- - •   • • -   - • - -   • • •       - - •   • -   • - • •  • • •       
• -   - •    - • •       
- •   - - -   - •   • - - -   • •   - •   • -   - • -    - • - -
• - - •   • -    • - • •    • • •

So this happened. I had an idea and I rolled with it.

I just happen to be starting to learn Northern Downpour on the guitar today. Oh the irony.

• - - • • • - - • - • • - - - • • - -