Facetime (Prinxiety)

"Vee, you look exhausted. You should go to sleep," Roman said to the face behind the phone screen.

"But I wanna talk to you," Virgil whined through s yawn. "Besides, it's only 12:40 where I am. I won't be able to sleep until like five."

Roman shook his head. His boyfriend, Virgil, had gone on a two week trip. It was day eleven, and they had FaceTimed every night.

Virgil yawned again, and Roman wished he could hold him in his arms until the sun peeked over the horizon.

"You yawn like a little kitten. It's adorable," Roman said.

"Hey! I'm not ado-" Virgil said, cut off by another yawn. "-rable! I'm fearsome!" He said. Roman chuckled.

"Do you want to hear the poem I wrote today?" Roman asked. Virgil nodded. Every day, Roman would write a short part of a poem that he would read to Virgil every day. Eventually, the small poems would make up a large poem.

"Sweet like the dream you don't want to wake up from,
I don't want to wake up, I don't want to wake up,
I fear if I wake, I won't remember my dream,
And my dream is you" Roman said.

When he looked back at Virgil, he found that he had fallen asleep. He heard the soft snores that sounded like purrs that he had come to know meant Virgil was fast asleep.

Roman laid down in his bed, just looking at Virgil. It was only a few minutes before he had slipped into dreams as well.

(Bonus!)

Patton- Logie! Did you know Roman and Virgil slept together last night?!

Logan- *extremely confused*

Roman- Patton nO-

Short, but inspiration hit me like a raging dumpster fire on a train. Also I'm very tired rn but I don't want to go to sleep because as soon as I try I'll be wide awake. (315 words)