Spoiler review of Flirting with Social Anxiety

⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️

⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️

⚠️SPOILERS ⚠️

!!!!

...

!!!!

...

!!!!

Okay, I'm going to try and keep the caps lock to a minimum.

ONE- the drawing style is so cute! I just love it so freaking much!

TWO- the emo references are my life source. Paramore! "Sorry to rain on your black parade, Gerard Gay!"  !!!! I love it so much.

THREE- I have only known of Nico's existence for a minute but I will protect him with my life.

FOUR- the Prinxiety is strong with this one. I mean, at the end when Roman put his hand on Virgil shoulder was just adorable. Then he looked away and had hearts and Virgil smiled at him I just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also Virgil looked at how disappointed Roman was when Nico was walking away and took it upon himself to push Thomas to talk to him despite the anxiety. The thumbnail screams Prinxiety. The entire video screams Prinxiety and I just !!!!!
Also Roman totally did the Gay Eyes™ at Virgil

FIVE- Virgil not using Janus' name and still referring to him as Deceit. How long does this episode take place after SvS redux? I have so many fic ideas.

SIX- it's so gay and I love it with all my heart. I'm wondering if it's Thomas' way to announce that he has a boyfriend because that would be adorable

SEVEN- VIRGIL HAS PURPLE GLITTER EYESHADOW. I REPEAT VIRGIL HAS PURPLE GLITTER EYESHADOW.

ahem, sorry. You can expect a lot of art of that, if I can actually draw something.

EIGHT- this episode had such a chaotic gay energy and I love it. I feel Virgil and Roman on a spiritual level. Just the gay panic and everything.

All in all, you'll probably see an influx of fanart and one shots. Maybe I'll actually start the kingdoms book.

Take it easy guys gals and non-binary pals! Peace out!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Also this is part 69. Not chapter 69, but it's the 69th part)