67: Jealousy

THIS STORY'S TIME SETTING IS PROBABLY OUT OF TRACK NOW

I'M HONESTLY GETTING CONFUSED!!

BUT OH WELL, I'M JUST GONNA KEEP WRITING HIHIHI

-----

The next day at work, Louis brings me lunch which is quite a surprise because we'd usually have dinner after. 

"What's with the lunch?" I ask. 

"What?" Louis says. "Is it a crime to be husband material and bring my girlfriend lunch at work?" he adds in a rush.

"No..." I shake my head, avoiding his action.

"Look, I was just worried you might starve." he points out.

"My aunt works here." 

"She does...?"

"You know that."

"No."

"Alright, you got me!" he surrenders his hands.

"Are you...?" I start. 

I've been circling over the fact that Louis was being tad a bit too jealous last night because of Will. They're best friends; how could they possibly fight just because of a girl. If it were to happen, I wouldn't let myself be the cause. 

"What?"

"Jealous of Will?" I teased. 

"Jealous?" he gasps.

"Impossible!" 

"How can I be jealous when you're already mine?" he points out in a teasing manner. 

"Louis!"

"It's not my fault the words, 'Louis' girlfriend' is written all over you."

On top of that, I snicker at what he just said. 

"Have you thought about college?" Louis changes the topic. 

"College...?" 

For once I wasn't thinking about college. It's because I intentionally distracted myself with thoughts of Will and Louis in my head. I didn't want to worry, but our school just kept insisting on spending my Year 13 in California to decrease the chances of high tuition fees as an international student. 

 But why oh why, did Louis have to ask all of a sudden? Has he been struggling with working on his a-levels together with his acting career?

"Lucas said you're thinking of Cambridge."

"Yeah, I was." I nodded.

"Was?" he asks, curiously. 

"Am." I correct. "I am thinking of Cambridge."

"I was thinking of Imperial College at first," he says, looking elsewhere. "London College of Fashion, perhaps?" 

Louis is maybe suggesting that I focus on what I love to do. But honestly, medicine has always been my desired career. 

"Actually..." he begins with a light tone.

"I was thinking not going," he adds in a rush.

"Where...?"

"College."

Oh. I see. So Louis's not planning on going to college with me. Clearly, even though I told him that I'm naturally going to Stanford and he'd be okay with it, he wouldn't offer to