89: 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

After grabbing tea with Lucas and Toni earlier today, I walk around London once again. Yes, I know it's all I've been doing lately. But honestly, I'm just cherishing it all now before I leave again. 

I spot a girl in front of me with a cup of coffee in her hand as she looked below the bridge. It's Willow. I could tell by her blond hair and the clothes she has on. 

"Willow!" I wave my hand.

"Sunny, hey!" she waved back walking towards me. 

"You just came from class?" I asked. 

Willow slings a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, I did."

"I was actually on my way to shop for new stuff, do you wanna come?"

"Uhm..." I stutter to think. "Yeah, I guess I could."

"Let's check out this store!" she points to my left. 

She walks to an isle entirely with sweaters. 

"Are you gonna get a sweater?"I ask Willow. 

"Yes. Which one would be good?" she scans each one.

I look around the all the various colors to choose from. I swear it was literally a ton. 

"Here!" I spot a knitted beige sweater. "How bout' this one? It'll look so good on you."

"It's not for me." Willow chuckles. "I want to give it to Louis."

"He's been working a lot lately so I wanted to give him a little 'cheer up' gift."

"To Louis?" I ask again.

"Uh, huh." she nods. "Oh, how about this?" 

Willow shows me a red sweater. Just the kind Louis always would want. Looks like they do really know so much about each other. 

"Do you think it'll look good on him?"

"You have Eric, so you must know what boys like."

"Yeah." I smiled. "It looks nice."

We went through a lot more scores before we ended up getting frozen yogurt near the river. 

"So how did you meet Louis?" I ponder to ask. 

"When you left."

"I mean, of course." I laugh. 

"No seriously, when you literally left," she says. 

"He was crying alone." Willow begins. "My flight was canceled when I was on my way to visit my grandma in Puerto Rico."

"I was about to look for the exit and find a cab, then I saw him crying. So...I walked to him and asked why he was upset."

"Now you probably think we dated right away, don't you?"

Yes

"No, I don't," I answer. 

"Louis and I started hanging out because he'd often tell me everything about you."

"He really loved you, Sunny."

"I had to have the guts to ask him on a date."

"Wait." I paused. "You asked him on a date?"

"Yeah, I made the first move." she winks. 

"So I'll...see you later then?" 

"Yeah." I turn to walk my way home. "See you!"

"Sunny!" Willow stops. "I got you this." she hands me a pink paper bag.

"I thought it was cute so I bought you one."

I open the bag and see an adorable scrunchie. It wasn't made of satin but it looked sort of knitted. 

"I like it." I put it in my hand like a bracelet.

"Look, I got one for me too." she chuckles in excitement.

Her's was blue and mine was pink.

I look deep into Willow's eyes and suddenly it came to me, Louis is safe with her. She is perfect. And being with Willow today just made me get out of drifting the past. 

"It's really pretty." I hold her hand. "Thanks, Willow."