🌨️✨30🌨️You know I could hear you little human.

[I purple You 💜✨💜 Do vote and comment.]

__________

All Three of them were in awe of the watching, that all of them had forgotten about the time.

Jimin called in Jungkook away from the hearing distance of Taehyung.

"Don't you feel a bit of a supernatural energy in here?" Jimin whispered in a hushed way as if someone might be spying on them.

"Could be, there are still many supernatural clans in here who live in packs." Jungkook said nonchalantly as if what could be a big deal about it.

"But you know how these clans can be; they don't like humans invading their area." Jimin said, glancing at Taehyung who was missing from the spot he was supposed to be.

"Jeez stop being like a mother hen, he is stronger than you you know shorty." Jungkook smirked looking at the glare Jimin was giving him.

"Ji-ji-Jiminnnn"

They both heard a hushed yell of Taehyung sending them in Panic. Jungkook and Jimin running towards the voice it came from.

They saw Taehyung standing there, his back facing them unmoving.

Jungkook was quick to turn him towards him suspecting any injury on him, except for the bewild look in his eyes he looked fine.

"What is it Tae?" Jungkook asked not leaving his eyes off Taehyung, while Jimin beside him had the same expression as Taehyung.

Taehyung pointed his directly towards the way leading into the forest the lights almost completely gone. The Dark dense forest started to engulf them into the dark too.

Jungkook looked up to the direction Taehyung had pointed towards watching a slight reflection of steel or metal. He wasn't clear getting his attention first, it looked faintly Like an Man.

The Man walked in closer, as the Vision became clearer for Jungkook There was a Man he was really tall he could figure that out.

There was an Axe in his right hand thick liquid dripping down the axe while although it was dark he could figure it was blood dripping down the axe as the man walked closer.

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung tightened as he saw the Man Jimin coming in front of both of them shielding Taehyung before the stranger.

At this point it was better if they just ran, but Jungkook and Jimin could both feel the number of scents surrounding them, the man was an Alpha Werewolf and he wasn't alone there were many in all directions surrounding them.

The Stranger Alpha was wearing long coat bangs covering his forehead with a really athletic build body. He had sharp eyes looking down at all three of them. A little smile tugging at his lips making his intimidating look make more crazy with an axe if blood dripped in his hand.

Taehyung started to panic by this time tugging both of them to run while nor Jimin or Jungkook moved making his frustration visible through the whispers "why aren't you running, there a crazy psycho with axe in the middle of the forest what else reason you need now is not the time to ogling."

This made the stranger laugh a hearty laugh, his face turning into a babyish look by his smile.

"You know I could hear you little human." The Stranger said, looking at Taehyung from between the other two.

"And don't worry, you might be surprised to know how related I could be to both of your friends, and you really think you can run away?"

Jungkook stiffened at this and his Alpha instincts getting challenged at this he was letting out Alpha pheromones.

"Huh? Kookie, you know him?" Taehyung asked, confused.

------

(Meanwhile in the apartment)

"Choi Min-Ho." Both Jin and Yoongi screamed looking at the reflection of the Alpha.

Choi Min-Ho, The leader of the Choi Clan of the Teal forest, out of all the places and people Jungkook had met with the Leader of the Choi Clan. The cruelty of the clan was worn as a legacy by them, they hated humans, and were the jerk of people who obeyed none.

They were a mafia of their own contract killer for money, that was their main profession.

Shiver went down throw Jin when he saw the reflection of the man in the Hue crockery.

Yoongi was silent until they quietly picked up the coat, trying to use Magic was useless their whole territory was sealed off by magic where exterior magic by non wizard like Yoongi's Powers won't work.

They needed to get Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin by themselves, the only thing they could hope was it wasn't too late until they reached there.

"Hyung" Yoongi tapped on Jin's shoulder who was dazed looking at the reflection. The only reason they could still see the reflection was due to the fact that they were meters away from actually entering their territory once they crossed the waterfall there would be no means to find him, yet their sealing magic was so powerful to blur and cut off the connection.

"Hyung, we should go, it's ok if you don't want to come, I'll ask-" Yoongi was interrupted by the door of his room slamming open.

A very worried Namjoon busting in looking for Jin, holding his hand quickly. He was realising his Alpha pheromones to calm the distressed Omega.

"What? What is it, I could feel your distress?" Namjoon asked calmly bending down near Jin.

Jin was a bit more relaxed than ago now that he was able to process the fact. Jin suddenly got up creating distance between him and Namjoon, Namjoon only looked more confused by now looking between Jin and Yoongi.

Yoongi was already standing near the door while without saying a word Jin walked out towards his room, Namjoon was quick to go behind him still not getting the situation. But he knew something was off.

"What is it? Suga" Namjoon almost looked pleading by the Question.At the same time Jin walked out tucking what looked like a gun under his jacket. Making Namjoon more surprised but he was helpless at this moment, and Yoongi knew this wasn't his place to say.

Jin stopped near the front door looking back at Namjoon once as if he was about to say something, but soon walking out of the apartment. But it was enough for Yoongi to understand what it was it was an unsaid request, a request which Jin was too prideful to ask his Mate.

Although Namjoon looked calm he was an Alpha and they needed and grown Alpha if they were to go up against the Choi Clan.

"We need to go, the Kids are in danger Namjoon, You coming?" Yoongi asked straightforwardly, looking dead serious at Namjoon. It was enough for Namjoon who was quick to nod putting up his shoes. While Yoongi smirked walking out followed by Namjoon, Jin was already in the car, waiting for them Yoongi took something from his coat throwing a Loaded revolver at Namjoon.

Namjoon catched it the revolver stumbling between his hands.

"Don't know if we need to use it or if talking would be enough hope it doesn't get bloody."

🌨️✨🌨️

Hope It doesn't get bloody.

Bad-ass Hyung line on their way to rescue the Maknae line.

The Villain Clan hae made their appearance, they are going to make the drama intense with their evil 😈 intention.

Choi Min-Ho is such a cute looking baby faced evil.
But it makes it even more fun to have a handsome baddie. He has a important role.

Ufff 1k+ words in less than 2 hours I'm hundred% sure it's in need of editing feel free to help me with any mistakes you find.