🌨️✨56🌨️.Shhhh, I'm giving you my energy, and I think it's working.

[Note]

Happy New Year 💞💞 Lovelies.

All the readers who discovered this year and enjoyed reading.
And all the coming new readers.
I hope you all have the Greatest years with lots of happiness and success.

I'm grateful 💞

I wonder where are you all from?
Is it still new year?
For me, still, a few hours are left.

------------

Taehyung's pov

"What no, I mean I had thought it had melted. But it seems alright." Taehyung says, moving his hands towards picking up the ice. While Jungkook slaps his hand away "no you would look ugly without all those teeth of yours. Stop eating ice."

"So you mean I look super hot now with all these teeth," Taehyung says, waving his hands beside his face. While Jungkook laughs at it. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

Jungkook moves on to taking out the snacks he had brought and plating them.

Taehyung sighs again " what's the point of being so handsome, still couldn't find a single date to that fuck all prom thing."

"Oh ohh, easy I'm sure there wouldn't be the necessity to go right," Jungkook says handing taehyung a strawberry flavored ice cream thin rectangular shaped bar he had got.

"Nice, flavored ice is ok but not normal ice." Taehyung mocks but still takes it.

"I wish I could not go but this Jimin!" Taehyung sighs he hasn't been talking to me.

"You know he is my only best friend and, and he hasn't been talking to me for the past 3 days."

"Only, best friend! Huh!" Jungkook sounds purely sour not even trying to mask it.

"You know what I mean, the only person I cherish except our family!" Taehyung covers up quickly.

"Our family...yea yea I get it," Jungkook says, biting down on his lips trying to suppress the smile.

" Oh right, why didn't I think of it! Yoongi hyung, kook Yoongi hyung has a girlfriend right, can I beg him once to ask her to help me out." Taehyung says getting some hope.

"Taehyung!!!! I can assure you that he doesn't have a girlfriend just because he brought some scrunchies from Jimin." Jungkook huffs again it's the same yoongi Hyung has a girlfriend agenda taehyung had been carrying.

"Fine, fine ok but desperate times need desperate measures." Taehyung slams his head on the table and is still biting on his ice cream bar.

"Taehyung gets up, let's move to the living room. I have ordered a burger. It will be here anytime, now tell me what is wrong with Jimin. Let me hear that first."

_________

_________

Namjoon says standing up upright from the wall he was leaning on.

It has become their habit of Namjoon picking up Jin after his exams and getting lunch and listening to him rant about how bad some questions were.

And how he hates his little brother Yoongi who would use his Magic to help him cheat on his exams. He is merely too lazy to wake up too early, he would rather change all the marks in his mark sheet once and for all.

Namjoon smiles when he spots Jin looking around trying to find him.
Jin waves and starts walking towards him saying goodbye to his classmates.

Namjoon gets an idea of how famous Jin is. There is almost always a crowd of people around him, but why wouldn't there? He is the precious class president of the class. Who is not afraid to stand up for the class in any crisis.

"Soo, how was your exam?" Namjoon asks giving Jin the chocolate bar he gets every day for Jin, who insists how his overworked brain needs that sugar.

"The worst, officially the worst in these 3 days, honestly if you ask me I don't even think the professor who scores a 100 if he was to write it! There was so much to write, the examiner snatched the paper away while I was writing. You Know, that bitch seriously, Joonie, I was this close to snatch it back and complete my Paper." Jin says, super annoyed and angry Meanwhile Namjoon tries to stop the blush trying to crawl over to his cheeks. They have come a long way in these few days.

Jin had called him Joon, joonie which is so much more closer than Mr.Kim, Namjoon as he used to address him before.

"What is this, why are you all happy and giddy, Namjoonah you do know right I can feel your emotions now. Are you happy, why are you happy now when I'm ranting about how bad my exam went." Jin asks, chewing on the chocolate bar which was all soft and melting.

Namjoon thanked God that the other person can't read minds through mate bonds or he would be too embarrassed to explain how he was happy to be called nicknames by his mate.

That was the other thing growing their emotions were almost transparent when they both were close, it was the mate bond working its magic between them, now Jin didn't seem to complain about it.

"Namjoon, what is it something that happened at the library?" Namjoon had managed to get a job at the library although the wages weren't that much, it did pay enough and his priorities had changed a lot since he met Jin. All he wasn't was a place in this Adorable boy's heart who had gone through so much at a young age but still stays strong.

Namjoon pulls him into his arms, holding him tightly. While Jin's breath hitches there is an explosion of emotions happening between them, their surprise, shock, and weird comfort flowing through the bond between him.

"Joonie what is it,  I, why are you," Jim says startled but not rejecting it Namjoon is holding him so preciously comfortably patting down his head.
Holding him by his waist, his backpack came in between Namjoon's hand and his back.

"Shhhh, I'm giving you my energy, and I think it's working. You are not as stressed and annoyed anymore, I can feel it."

Jin smiles at this although Namjoon can't see it he knows that he can feel it. And it is probably about time he uses the blocking of his emotions from his mate, the thing Namjoon had taught him a couple of weeks ago.

--------------------

[1060 words ]

I hope you enjoyed reading.