🌨44.🎇🌨 Not giving enough love and attention

unfortunately not an update.................................................................kidding😅 it's finalllllllllly over my exams are officially done.

And here is the promised update on the 3rd of August.

hope you enjoy reading.

keep on voting and supporting thank you some much for 26k and it's  27k today 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

writer's pov

he finally saw taehyung running towards them surprising jimin who immediately tried to close the lid of his bag.

"oh jimin I forgot to say goodbye see you later." taehyung got there even before jimin could close his bAg.

Taehyung was determined to find out and he was able to have a good look at the bag
while yoongi was already moving forward to knock out taehyung, Yoongi was surprised too.

"hmmm? scrunchies that's what yoongi hyung needed huh? why you don't even have that long hair."

A wave of confusion passed through all three while all having different thoughts.

Jimin had bought those scrunchies long back while he had seen it thinking of Ami but he kept forgetting to visit her.

while Jungkook was nowhere to be seen he was half worried too. did he drop the little wolf in between somewhere oh God! this was bad, his anxiety was increasing with the intensity of yoongi's glare at him?

Jimin slowly started shuffling through his bag while looking for a certain warm body, but there was nothing and by now he was convinced he had accidentally dropped Jungkook somewhere, and the other two Kim brothers were going to torture and kill him.

yoongi was more confused as to why wasn't the mindlink open Jungkook wasn't the quite type moreover he was always the one cutting off the link rather than Jungkook. part of him was also confused as to why jimin had so many big colorful scrunchies. yoongi randomly picked up a few of the scrunchies out conforming to the lie.

"Taehyung! I had already said
it wasn't something that important now are you convinced." Yoongi said calmly already thinking of ways to kill Jimin.

"well at least it's not drug-" taehyung was cut off by the barking of the dogs  
while in the nearby lane bushes. there was tiny whimpering and cries to in between the barks alerting both jimin and yoongi.

Jungkook.

Jungkook had jumped out of the open lid a long while ago but taehyung really was taking too long with his curiosity.

Yoongi and jimin ran towards the bushes while taehyung had already reached there shooing the dogs away. he looked closer to what it was, it wasn't uncommon to see the dogs preying on the kittens in the surrounding.

He stopped midway from picking up the pup when he realized it wasn't a kitten.

"oh it's you isn't it?" taehyung picked up the tiny predator slowly and carefully placed it in his arms as it seem to receive tiny scratches

"Jimin look it's the same wolf pup I had told you about remember in the woods? huh how did you end up here, can wolf pup trace humans back you came to find me?" taehyung asked scratching the ears of the pup softly while the pup was whining happily at the contact half sleepy half-conscious.

"what even how do you even know that? you don't even know how to differentiate them how can you say it's the same. I'm confused how can  a wolf pup be here in the middle of the streets." Jimin played along sighing relieved.

Jungkook was here.

"what do you mean? it has that same earthy smell as before I remember it!" taehyung protested.

"It's a wild animal taehyung I'm sure every wild animal would have a bit of an earthy smell." jimin patted the tiny head too Jungkook was purring happily to all the affection he was getting in his wolf form unknowingly.

he was tired and on the verge of sleep.

"Jimin's right taehyung it's a wild animal and I'm not sure as to how it ended up here. give it to me we need to take it to the animal care asap so they could get it back from where it is." Yoongi let his hand slide over Jungkook too, Jungkook had no fever but he was equally confused too as to why would Jungkook transform like this even without having any control over himself it was the first time this was happening but it was already coming to Jungkook as it was then known side effects of not transforming according to the cycles of the moon as yoongi and jin always warned jungkook of but he never listened not giving enough love and attention to his wolf form. he would probably transform back as and when his wolf decides to retrieve back.

"animal shelter hyung noooo look at him he is so tired and sleepy................ let me take care of him hyung please." Taehyung looked at yoongi pleading.

"also hyung where are you going to take him it's already so late all the shelters would have closed by now?" taehyung tried again.

while yoongi stood there contemplating, it was obvious Jungkook was losing his consciousness it was evident all he needed was affection and sleep and jungkook would never cause any harm to taehyung even in his wolf form if anything his wolf form would also be needy of all the attention and love of taehyung.

"yoongi hyung please please let me take care of him please!, we can take him in the morning I'll come with you too!" taehyung practically begged him with those puppy eyes he can't resist.

nothing could go wrong in one night right? or that's what yoongi thought so.

"okay fine." Yoongi gave in finally.

-----------

tiny Koo

(not proofread

(not proofread.)