🌨️✨13🌨️ Wait a minute, Her?"

(🌈✨🌈; my berry berry strawberries, I purple you. 🌈✨🌈)
.【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

"Hyung this is just too much. Why couldn't we just throw him in our apartment, do you really think someone can faint because he met one of his kind?" Jungkook recalled the fact that they had to export Jimin into Taehyung's home as it would have been a difficult situation to explain to his parents than lying to Taehyung also they were surprised to see Taehyung was awake in an hour thankfully with no memory.

"Geez Jungoo stop obsessing over the Boy Let him live. Also, you are forgetting the Fact Jhope said there even might be a chance they both are related and that kind of relationship can take a toll on you." Jin snapped really tired of carrying a dead weight although Jimin looked like a Fairy he was let's say quite healthy.

"He can't help it. Kook thinks of Tae as his Mate, although naive he still is high on his instincts." Yoongi proclaimed dropping on the sofa beside Jin.

"Pfft, that's the most irrelevant explanation I heard we are just a couple of best friends ok and I take things like this quite seriously his first best friend, and forever is me," Jungkook confirmed with a smug smile, drinking his banana milk.

"Oh, he used the word Couple." Yoongi quoted wrinkling his nose which made Jungkook clench his jaw in defeat. While Jin laughed hard at Jungkook's expression.

"Well ok fine, so you want to say that you would be ok if Taehyung finds his girlfriend in the future?" Jin asked, reviving from the laugh.

"Absolutely," Jungkook started gulping his drink.

"Well you too better get ready then kookie you are soon going to be 18 which means you have a chance to find your mate since then." Mrs.Kim suggested which made Jin a bit uncomfortable recalling the thing that happened in the forest.

The situation was soon awkward as all of them went to their rooms, and Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung's.

"I still can't believe me and chim fainted in heatstroke and you all had to take chim to the hospital, I I mean Jin Hyung babbler all kinds of things, is it really true Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered as if it's ok to tell the truth to him.

While Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation thankful that Jin babbled something that was going on, on the Tv. He sometimes was really thankful for His Hyung's creativity.

"What's for lunch then?" Jungkook asked walking into the kitchen, Taehyung was scanning his fridge.

"I'm thinking about it too," Taehyung replied not finding anything fond to him.

"Should I make kimchi rice for us then? I'll just make it in a minute or we could go to my flat I'm sure Mum must have saved something." Jungkook suggested fixing Taehyung's bangs pushing it away from his eyes.

"Mhmm, I don't feel like eating the normal today ." Taehyung sighed

"That true we got all day for ourselves today," Jungkook suggested to which Taehyung nodded.

"So Taehyung you wanna do something for the rest of the day we can go to that Ramen shop that opened recently?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the kitchen counter while Taehyung was thinking of what to eat.

"Perfect, oh actually I can call her to come over to the shop rather than my home Jungkook! You are a genius you saved me from cleaning the house." Taehyung chimed squishing his smiling cheeks.

"Wait a minute, Her?" Jungkook inquired, finally registering the thing he said. Taehyung wrote a note for the sleeping Jimin putting a bottle of hot water and cup noodles beside him for when he wakes up.

'My ugly duckling, if you wake up and get hungry.'

"Yeah it's nothing Koo, a girl asked me out for the prom and I had said yes, but then she said something about knowing each other better before the prom hence she wanted to meet me," Taehyung explained walking in and out of the rooms Looking through his clothes.

"A prom! You get asked for a Prom! And you even said yes, and now you are saying this to me." Jungkook said, turning Taehyung in his direction and looking betrayed.

"Chill, kook it's just a Class event anyways I was going to get paired with someone, it's better that she asked me out first," Taehyung said brushing his hair while finding a Grey hoodie to wear.

"Oh, is that so, well then it's ok. Let me just get ready real quick ok." Jungkook said, bolting through the door towards his.

"Jin Hyunggggg!" Jungkook yelled startling Jin to drop his bowl of ice cream.

"Bloody hell Koo, What on earth are you yelling for," Jin asked, picking up the bowl he dropped.

"Taehyung is having his first Prom and He already got asked by a girl and he said yes." Jungkook squealed in one breath. while Jin looked up from his bent position saying "so?"

"So... so what yeah so what it doesn't bothers me I'm totally fine. Like the finest just here to share the news." Jungkook mumbled looking down while playing with his sweater paws a habit he had when he got tense.

Jin patted his shoulder "kwenchana? Good luck with a couple of best friends." Jin said laughing at the whiny jungkook saying "hyungg~"

......

They were still waiting for the girl to show up while Taehyung was at the third bowl of Ramen, which assured Jungkook that they are soon going to be a regular customer here as Taehyung had a habit of eating for the same place he liked for weeks until he got bored of it.

"You mind?" Taehyung asked for Jungkook's untouched dumplings which he passed away to Taehyung, he anxiously waiting for the girl to show up, his legs tapping on the ground. Taehyung happily eats the rest of his and Jungkook's Ramen too.

"Tae, would you like, ever if like had no other option, go on the prom with me?" Jungkook asked which he was going to regret soon although he was eager to know his answer.

----

🌟 How is the Chapter? Your thoughts. 🌈✨🌈

🌨️✨🌨️ Promo For interested people only

🌨️✨🌨️ Promo For interested people only. Other taekooker only, can go back.

I have started a New Book Named The Miz Family and Vinnie.

It is the Same as The Kim Family and Tae but not fanfic.

If you are interested in reading it please visit the Book.

Also, the plot is slightly different with way more ideas which I didn't put in the fanfic. The alternate ideas which I didn't choose.

Borahae.

THE WOLVES NEXT DOOR

【WHITECHOCONIM♡】