new books out.

"look here mr kim namjoon i don't care if you are the prince or not but if you are here please don't try to burn this place down it would be better if you and your brother look for somewhere else !!" jin scolded looking at the guilty looking namjoon and the unbothered taehyung.

"pointless hyung all they are gonna do is throw some money on us thinking it's gonna do all the damage control." Jungkook scoffed looking at the unbothered taehyung who was leaning beside namjoon.

it got taehyung attention getting up back to have a full blown argument with Jungkook again.

"excuse me but we are right here."
.
.
.
.
.

In which  Jungkook and Seokjin's mom takes bakery classes for the  living where the boys help too.

This year an extremely rich and royal Kim family sends their 2 sons Kim namjoon and Kim taehyung to the  course.

     while the older brother Namjoon is a sweetheart but so close to burn down their  house, the younger has arrogance flowing through his blood, unfortunately or fortunately gets in the batch of Jungkook. who is particularly a strict teacher but can't say anything to the royals.

[it's a modern royalties kind of story where kim namjoon and Kim taehyung are the prince's]

ships

taekook
namjin
sope maybe yoonmin (eventual jihopemin)

please check out the new book
is this Royalty

intro is out hope to add it to your library and enjoy reading.

and follow me if you already haven't.