🌨️✨52🌨️what's the meaning of these dates you never considered any of them?

Enjoy reading!!
Sope 💜
.................

The music begins and Hoseok gets an idea to talk to Yoongi but before that, he had to do something about Lia.

He quickly walks back to Lia and starts chatting again and stages an accidental drink fall on her dress while she goes to the bathroom to clean up. 

Hoseok heads straight towards Yoongi and Eric. He greets them both who both look surprised seeing him.

"Prince Eric! Good to see you. I heard so much about you from Lia. I'm Hoseok, her date for tonight." Hoseok greets properly.

Before looking back at Yoongi who was looking away. Anywhere but Hoseok.

"Hey Yoongi, you look stunning today. It's a total makeover, isn't it? All this for our Prince of Atlantica." Hoseok says smiling although the borderline amusement was evident in his voice.

"You both know each other?" Eric asks. Tolerating the person bombarding the date. The dance was beginning and he was about to ask Yoongi for a dance.

"Of Course he does, we are friends you know, hey Eric if you don't mind can I take yoongi for a dance?" And Hoseok beats him in it.

"don't misunderstand, I'm definitely not stealing your partner, it's just I'm super nervous and it would be nice if I could practice with my friend here before Lia comes." Hoseok lies smoothly, if anything he was the expert of the dance floor.

Yoongi sighs but holds Hoseok's hand anyway. 

While Eric says dumbfounded "of course you-you can." 

There were a lot of things both had to say. But both stayed silent dancing nearby, not really touching each other.

Hoseok makes the first move out of all the things he says the first thing he wanted to say eagerly. "The hairstyle, the color, the outfit you look stunning Yoongi,"  Hoseok says. While Yoongi remains silent.

He was definitely angry about the fact that Hoseok was using him as a trial run before Lia.

"Yoongi, are you even listening?" 

"Hmm yes I am, this is all thanks to Jiyoo noona the mastermind behind this all if you were wondering why am I here," Yoongi says the little bit of bitterness slipping in his tone.

"Well, I know that now. Anyways you seem to enjoy the company of Prince Eric." Hoseok says, looking at the dumbfounded prince. Stupid indeed he thought.

"Oh him yea, he is cute. Mistook me off to be an omega. I did try to clear the misunderstanding but it seems he likes to believe otherwise." Yoongi says glancing towards Eric and giving him a smile.

While Hoseok turns him around holding his waist now in between Eric and Yoongi's vision.

"Well, it seems you are enjoying it a lot. You never told me you are into men. Bestie." Hoseok asks in a taunting tone.....

"Well, you never asked. And who says I'm into men, it's more like pan or nonsexual interested in none maybe." Yoongi replies back. Which makes Hoseok laugh too... 

"Hmmm is that so, well what can say it's such a loss he is the prince of Atlantica." Hoseok teases turning Yoongi around as gracefully as it can be.

"What a Shame really!" Yoongi says.

"What about you?" Yoongi dares to ask.

"Oh me? I'm Mate-sexual you know whoever it is, has my heart." Hoseok says joyfully, somehow feeling as if he scored watching the prince stand idol and he could dance with Yoongi.

Something sinks down Yoongi's heart, his hands and feet go weak a bit at it. That's how he felt all the time.

"What do you mean by that then what's the meaning of these dates you never considered any of them?" Yoongi asks.

"Hmm of course it is, it's a waste of time indeed I mean I only did this for noona," Hoseok replies.

"But Hobi what if you fell in love with someone else who is not the so-called destined mate bond mate. What would you do then? Leave them?" Yoongi asks if they both had stopped dancing and were right in the middle of the circle of other couples dancing.

"What do you mean Yoongi, you know that- that would never happen. I'm, I mean you can only fall in love with the person you are Destined to be. I mean look at mom and dad. Look at jiyoo. Namjoon and jin they always meet." Hoseok explains all confused why won't Yoongi believe in an age-old tradition.

"That's not how it always works. Jiyoo and Li-dan separated. You know that right my Mom and Dad weren't mated Destined. But I guess you are right, someone is only allowed to fall in love with someone that's Destined for them. We species don't even have the right to love. I mean humans have it better than us." Yoongi says removing his arms from Hoseok's shoulder and keeping a distance between them.

-------------------

Author's note!!

Heartbreaks on the way or did it break already why hobi why do you keep doing this to my poor gummy bear.

But can you blame hobi for waiting for his mate?

Do you know werewolves could find their mate since they turn 18? 
So yoongi is far from that age did he find his mate?
Also, any guesses who it is?