🌨️✨39🌨️ a mini heart attack.

Thankyou for 20k?!?! Reads fam. 🤗

I purple you all.🤗💜

support the story with votes and comments 🤗

_________💫________

"You can block your emotions from your mate?" Jin asks again.

Namjoon eyebrows raise higher up into his hair looking too startled as of how did their conversation took a 360° turn all together one minute Jin looked so vulnerable and small, unable to even speak more than a word before him and the another he was asking him doubts about the mate bond.

Namjoon giggles wholeheartedly at this looking at the cute hamster expression before him, before saying "you really don't know how the mating process work ,do you?" and Jin is embarrassed to say the least he had left the class specifically for Omega's way before and got into law majors because obviously that was the more important thing for Omega's than learning about the mate cycle.

Namjoon goes ahead and sits on the sofa beside the window tapping the place beside him directing the Jin.

While this is time for Jin smirk" what? Are you going to lecture me like right now professor?" even though he walked up to Namjoon.

Opting for the bed instead which is close enough to him.

"As a matter of fact yes! I can't have students who haven't had their basics clear, it's kind of my thing." Namjoon smiles bashfully and Jin might for the first time see his smile, the beautiful tiny dimples forming on his face, or noticing it this close feels like a warm welcoming feeling. He wonders how the students survive such a cute professor he catches him soon feeling his mind wandering more than he intended to.

Jin relaxes a bit, folding his legs and getting comfortable. " Oh is it ? You go this far out of your way to teach your students even ready to home tutor them for free, you might as well be called the mother Teresa of professors. Little hard to believe Namjoon only saw teachers who have deducted my marks for even breathing wrong in their class." Jin laughs so does Namjoon watching him not making eye contact.

"Soooo when are you going to start Namjo-" "Namjoon oppa ahh" there's a loud shrill interrupting jin and startling both Namjoon getting a mini heart attack.

He quickly looks at the source of the voice standing in the living room back to jin and back to the living room. He is too much startled to say the least but he is more scared about jins reaction rather than his own raising heartbeat

What does it matter more to him on the other hand Jin looks rather cool as if waiting for an explanation.

___

30 minutes earlier.
(Near the ocean.)

Hoseok is waiting by his car the sand settling in his shoes it would be a mess in his car, but he can't help it there's a stray fish missing and he would like to help anyway possible.

It's Jiyoo his older sister who had told him about the missing Stray fish apparently there is a merboy who is completely new here and went missing a few days ago and Ami had been bringing a havoc in the underworld asking each and every person going out find this missing Stray fish.

Jiyoo had taken pity on her and sworn to help her find this stray fish but the problem with the thing is she had no photo and the time to make a sketch would be more compared to just asking Yoongi to perform some magic stuff and find this stray.

He is already losing his patience waiting for at least 10 minutes by now. He watches the two approaching him, the long black hair flowing smoothly with the wind Jiyoo with the much smaller Ami walking wobbly towards him, every once in a while adjusting the hat above her pink hair the casual white maxi dress most probably Jiyoo's.

He laughs at her antics but proceeds to open the car door. "What the hell is that ugly hat for." He quickly snatching it away from her and tossing it to Jiyoo his older sister, easily catching it.

"Had told you Ami." Jiyoo singsongs watching Ami squirm more "but unni people will notice me more if they see my pink hair, and father would be mad, if anyone finds out me sneaking out."

"It's that ugly hat that will make you stand out more Ami, pink hair is basic between teens here. You might be surprised to see how gorgeously they dye their hair compared to you slimy pink hair.." Hoseok taunts her, earning a slap across his hand from his sister.

"You mean silky smooth oppa." Ami scoffs looking at her long pink hair.

"Ok ok kids now start moving we don't have the whole day Hoseok and we have to bring her back real quick she is out on my guarantee her father would kill us both if she's late." Jiyoo warns by clicking the seat belt of Ami in the backseat and sitting in the front seat.

"Sooo oppa the person we are going to meet is he like a ........witch no warlock." Ami whispers by the end. Hoseok looks through the mirror to see the curious look of Ami.

"Yea and he like had this ugly black hat as yours and black cloak he wears making portions in his basement,he also like flies on a broomstick" Jiyoo answers making Hoseok laugh come to think of it even though yoongi is nothing close to witch or warlock the other description suits him well always black, making portions and to add to the list looking scary.

___________