🌨✨43🌨Jimin are you yoongi hyungs dealer?"

Yoongi was waiting outside as he saw jimin and taehyung coming towards the apartment he was getting chills from the cold but he had to pick up jungkook from jimin who was currently inside a bag and no matter how much fun it seemed he felt sad for his little brother who was treated like this in the wolf form.

the things a werewolf had to sacrifice to fit in in the human world.

meanwhile, taehyung was confused as to why was jimin so adamant about dropping him back home as jungkook had left for some errant he also wanted to meet yoongi hyung which was the strangest it's been ages since taehyung has seen yoongi being friends with any of his friends yoongi sometimes found even taehyung annoying.

"oh taehyung you are here, it's pretty late though, are colleges supposed to keep you there for so long." Yoongi greeted both of them.

"it's not like that hyung we could go home any moment since the allotted work was completed it's just chim and I am quite A perfectionists when it comes to art. isn't it chim?" taehyung looked at jimin who was laughing awkwardly looking between taehyung and yoongi.

"so what is it that you both have to do?" taehyung asked finally after watching both yoongi and jimin just quietly staring at each other.

"it's nothing tae-" "taehyung you can head home first." Yoongi interrupted jimin ordering taehyung.

"hyung now you are making me curious What is it that you both have to do it in secrecy don't tell me jimn are you yoongi hyungs dealer?" taehyung asked looking flabbergasted.

"taehyung!!"yoongi warned.

"I'm telling you to go because it's not much of some relevancy ok he just has to drop something i had asked him to bring," Yoongi said internally thinking it would be so much easier to just knock taehyung off and get jungkook.

but he knew better than that both jimin and jungkook would attack him this time.

"hyung now you are just confirming my doubts jimin why are you doing this your parents aren't even poor. " jimin let out a sigh while he laughed at his best friend's unique ideas.

meanwhile, jungkook was getting really tired of the drama he loved his best friend to death no question in that but sometimes taehyung was too stubborn to leave and it was getting on to him he was minutes away from asking yoongi to just knock taehyung off for some time.

he needed the warmth of his bed after being stuffed in a tiny bag of jimin for hours.

"taehyung!!" yoongi warned once again his tone getting a bit serious.

taehyung took the hint and started walking "yall are being real sneaky but i"ll leave it for now but hyung I'm watching." he pointed two of his fingers towards his eyes and back to them.

jimin finally open the lid of his bag after seeing taehyungs figure getting inside the apartment. but was stopped by yoongi.

"wait! wait for a few minutes don't you know him, and you call yourself his best friend."

jimin looked at yoongi confused not understanding what he was implying.

"jimin taehyung will come back any minute from now to surprise catch us," Yoongi said without even looking back while jimin saw a taehyung figure sneaking through the building behind them.

he finally saw taehyung running towards them surprising jimin who immediately tried to close the lid of his bag.

"oh jimin I forgot to say goodbye see you later." taehyung got there even before jimin could close his bAg.

oops !!! is taehyung going to pull out the rabbit And the main question is yoongi going to knock him?

small CHP i kn

but c u soon

I'll be updating asap.