🌨️✨27🌨️ one date

"Headache?" Jin asked sitting right next to Namjoon on the high dining table while he looked at Namjoon with no expression and folded hands. As if Namjoon was Just about to be disciplined like kids the next moment.

Namjoon Slightly nods, putting his hand away from his head. The alcohol had taken a toll and he was having a major hangover headache. Even after showering it didn't go away, he had woken up to a bunch of clothes spread beside him which wasn't even his, it looked like he was sleeping over some fresh smelling washed clothes.

Namjoon still didn't quite understand how he ended up in this situation but he quite frankly remembers everything as of how politely he was dragged here by a Non-werewolf mostly a Mermaid if he remembers it right. 

"Drink up the soup first and it will make you feel better." Jin said after watching Namjoon who wasn't picking up any of the food in front of him.

Namjoon was honestly surprised to know that every food item spread over there was for him, he had weirdly thought of getting lectured from the Omega while He eats the food and Namjoon would have to awkwardly stand there in silence.

Namjoon slowly opened all the dishes closed by dishes above it, every time a cheerful glee slipping when he saw the delightful food spread, Jin was half proud and half satisfied by his reaction as the whole point of making this much dishes were for him to choose his likings Jin thoroughly believed that at least he should give him some proper food for the guilt he felt for the One week Namjoon must have waited.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Namjoon suddenly said in between eating while he stopped in between to clear his throat and say.

"Shouldn't you be saying Thankyou?" Jin teased him while Namjoon suddenly felt dumb for not saying Thankyou first. 

"I'm sorry, Thank You first and then Sorry, Actually I was thinking of saying thank you after I finish my breakfast, but then I thought we sitting awkwardly in silence until our food is finished would be weird so I thought that I should converse about yesterday and say sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night-" Namjoon suddenly stopped his blabbering as he saw Jin confused look trying to catch up with Namjoon's quick blabbering.

"Sorry I should stop." Namjoon again said while Jin laughed at it wholeheartedly his giggles emerged without a stop. "Boy, you really have no stop ,you didn't have to say everything you think of." Jin giggled again finding it too cute. 

"Are you really older and My professor?" Jin said as he saw Namjoon still quite embarrassed. 

"It's just- I'm not like this, it's just as if my head stops it's filter in front of y-ou." Namjoon stuttered thorough his way quite flushed, blood rushing to his cheeks why on earth is this the other way around, Namjoon was really truthful about what he said this was a new feeling even yesterday his body, mind heart acted differently before Jin, His wolf didn't feel like it should have a barrier between him and Jin as if he can be who he is in front of Jin, Unfiltered.

Jin, suddenly stopped his giggles too blood rushing to his ears, when he tried to control his giggle. 

"Eat up first we can talk later." Jin said getting up from the table and going in his room Namjoon eyes trailed his every action until he disappeared and he was alone in the apartment.

There were many pictures of the three boys on the wall. Of one he quite distinctly remembers" The boy in black wasn't he the one who drove me here? oh and isn't it the boy from the bar, who was telling about the Good looking Omega?"  Namjoon talked to himself quite loudly as of how he could meet them both here , had he mistaken them while he was tipsy.

"Good looking who?" Jin inquired, coming back to the room fully dressed and a backpack on his back.

"The smaller boy in the middle yesterday, he was drunk talking about some good looking omega his brother is, who I should definitely meet! He was such a cute little boy. Who is he?" Namjoon asked getting comfortable with him, while he saw Jin smile. 

"He is Jungkook, my younger brother." Jin says nonchalantly, walking towards the cupboard to collect some Sharpie and pens. 

"Ooooh your younger bro-" Namjoon suddenly stops releasing Jin was the Omega Jungkook was talking about jeez now he was back to How embarrassing that was.

Why wouldn't he be his brother stupid why else there would be the pictures of the younger one in Jin's House. Namjoon bashes himself with the thoughts. 

"Eat everything and clean up the dishes, you can go back to Taehyung's apartment and rest, I'm going to the Library." Jin says while putting on the shoes. 

"Oh you are going to the library, can I come ? I didn't really have the chance to roam aroun-" "-No" Namjoon was interrupted by Jin who didn't look back and continued to tie his shoelace. While Namjoon's excitement was crushed in a mere second making his smile fade and he blankly looking down at the carpet. blinking in confusion, when he finally thought they were making some progression, things seemed to even colder. 

"One Date!" Namjoon hears Jin say his back turned towards him, while Namjoon mutters a 'what' assuming he heard something else, "I'll give you One date exactly, and then we will decide about next, after that if I decline you,you would never bother me again ok?" 

Namjoon's expression turns to delight just as he registers what Jin is saying, this is exactly what he wanted, just a chance and he. Was finally, finally getting it after that whatever the decision it may he would politely accept it. There would be no pinning on the Omega after it, he had decided to let the Omega decide and take whatever decision he wants and he would accept it regardless of how much it is going to hurt.

But he wasn't going to give up the fight without at least one chance and that he is getting it, he has no other issue.

"One more question!" Namjoon called out again, this time Jin looked at him irritated this boy never stops trying or what. 

"What?" 

"It's, actually, it's pineapple isn't it?" Namjoon asked a bit bashful no matter how hard he tried to sense it today morning he wasn't able to catch the scent of Omega as yesterday, it was really confusing to him as to why it was so important for Jin to hide his scent with some meds even the female omegas didn't feel the need of hiding it in recent years.

Jin looked amused, really that's what he was inquisitive about. 

"Well, shouldn't it be easy to find out, Alpha! after all you had guessed it yesterday." Jin recounted making Namjoon happy atleast that narrowed down the aspect. Jin left a Smiling Namjoon after that

 Oh but wait , what I had guessed to many scent which one exactly was it? Namjoon was again left in confusion.

..

It's my birthday 🖤